Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Demon Bride - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDemon Bride - Page 4 I_voting_barDemon Bride - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Demon Bride - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDemon Bride - Page 4 I_voting_barDemon Bride - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Demon Bride

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Demon Bride - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:34 am

"Ignis I can't get drunk. This is Tsun's day..."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:35 am

"That's is where woman are wrong,it'snot just their day because they're nor marring themselves.Now lets get drunk,but not too drunk cuz I have a speech to give."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:37 am

*Tsun walks around, looking for Pyrus and Serana*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:40 am

"I can't argue with you can I?" Syprus took a seat at the open bar. "Vodka on the rocks." The barkeep handed him a glass.
Tsun over here lets talk a little Serana was sitting on a chair.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:41 am

"That's the spirit,I'll have a gin and tonic."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:44 am

*Tsun walks over to serana* "What's up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:48 am

"You need... urp to drink a mans drink hick." Syprus was drunk after a few glasses of vodka.
well your my daughter now And I want to know you better.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:50 am

"How so?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:52 am

"Alright,hey bar keep let me get a glass of your finest cognac."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:55 am

"One berban one scotch and one bear keep." Syrus sang it.
I never had a daughter I just figured we will get to know each other since we will be seeing each other a lot.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:57 am

"Yeah...what do you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:58 am

"I think you've already had enough but who cares.Let me get ‘A dry Martini,’ he said. ‘One. In a deep champagne goblet.’
‘Oui, Monsieur.’
‘Just a moment. Three measures of Gordon’s, one of vodka, half a measure of Kina Lillet. Shake it very well until it’s ice-cold, then add a large slice of lemon-peel. Got it?’"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:03 am

Why you went out on a guy you shot.twice and then let him sleep in yourbed...

"Make sure his martini is shaken not stirred." Syprus was slurring.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:05 am

"Smart man."

Ignis leaned in to talk to the bartender

"I think he's had enough."

Bartender Light waits heheh.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:06 am

"That...he kinda tricked me into going on a date with him...he asked to talk about vintage guns...and it ended up being a date"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:10 am

He has some guts for a scardy cat. Now I sense you want to ask me something.

"Hey ignis this guy just gave me a glass of soda and a shot of water." Syprus started to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:11 am

"What are you talking about that's what you ordered,you're just to drunk to taste it properly."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:12 am

"I really have nothing in particular to ask, so just tell me something about yourself..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:18 am

"I am jnot drunk your drunk hic...... Thanks for being a good friend and cutting me off." Syprus hugged ignis.

I was once a witch then I got turned into a cat not much to say other then that. Serana made a glass of wine float to her and she took a drink.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:19 am

"Oh...how'd that happen?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:20 am

"You're welcome,and now we know what kind of drunk you are.We better get you back to Tsun before she kills me."

Ignis aided Syprus and walked around looking for Tsun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:22 am

I tried to use a spell it went wrong and I got hit by a rebound and cursed into a cat. Pyrus was my teacher and he took responibilty for it and left the monster woprld and left our youngest son to live with some friends. I have not heard from any of my other kids in some time. I do not blame them for cutting ties with us...

"There she is Ignis she is talking to mom." Syprus pointed them out.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:24 am

"Oh...I cut ties with my family long ago too. I know how you feel."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:26 am

Sigh that fool is smelling bad he is a drunk. Some times it is better to not see family and move on or something like that. Serana glared at Ignis.

"Sorry I seen open bar and I decided why not have a few drinks and well those turned into a lot of drinks and....... Ignis didn't cut me off in time." Syprus pointed at Ignis.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:27 am

"...I hope he doesn't do this all the time..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon Bride
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next