Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Demon Bride - Page 5 I_vote_lcapDemon Bride - Page 5 I_voting_barDemon Bride - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Demon Bride - Page 5 I_vote_lcapDemon Bride - Page 5 I_voting_barDemon Bride - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Demon Bride

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Demon Bride - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:29 am

"I don't drink all the time,but I think you will be happy to hear he is a happy drunk."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:11 am

"It's the fact that he's drunk in the first place Ignis..."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:13 am

"Hey it's his wedding too let him have fun and cut loose.But I can tell you are mad so I will apologize.I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:14 am

"..." *Tsun just sighs and leans back against the wall*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:16 am

"Don't worry tsun I am getting sober already. I am not that drunk. I wanted to mess with you a bit." Syprus tried to play it off.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:17 am

"Syprus my friend,you are fooling no-one."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:18 am

"Let's just go have some fun, okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:22 am

"OK what do you want to do honey?" Syprus stood up normaly somehow. "I can pretend and convince myself _I am not drunk if I try."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:26 am

"I agree,Excelsior!"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:27 am

"Let's just have a nice dance...okay honey?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:29 am

"Tsun.... you want a slow dance with me even though I am a fool who gets drunk at his own wedding." Syprus grabbed tsun's hand and walked out to where they were to dance. "I know how to slow dance a little." Syprus warpped his hand around Tsun and strated to slow dance.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:30 am

"...better than doing nothing I guess...and now that we've fulfilled our contract...you get to live as long as I will"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:32 am

"Tsun... I messed this up for you by being a stupid drunk..." Syprus was a little sad while slow dancing.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:34 am

"At least you learned something..." *Tsun continues to slow dance with Syprus* "...so what do you think of living for another 4000 years?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:35 am

"Who shall I dance with?"

Ignis looked around.

"I got it!"

Ignis went up to Serana.

"May I have this dance my lady?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:38 am

"It wiull be interesting as long as I have you then everything will be fine." Syprus kissed Tsun's cheek "I'd kiss your lips but, I'd taste like vodka and some other stuff." Syprus chuckled a little.

Ignis sigh.... just this once you will get to see my true form I can conjour up an illusion. Serana started to glow and then she turned into a woman who had long black hair. Think you can keep up with me boy? she said and she reached for Ignis' hand.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:39 am

"Well we'll just have to dance and find out."

Ignus pulled Serana in closer and started to dance.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:42 am

*Tsun chuckled* "Just don't drink alot, okay honey? I don't want you getting addicted to the stuff"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:46 am

"I doubt I'd enjoy being liek this all the time... When I have a nice looking wife like you what need do I have for being drunk." Syprus blushed a little.

just so you know I don't just dance with anyone. You are a differnt case since you have helped me a few times. You even gave me a place to crash when I was drunk. Serana got even closer to Ignis. If I wern't already married and turned into a cat I might of tried to persue you. Serana kissed Ingis on the forhead Too bad your not my type. serana was teasing Ignis.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:48 am

"Well then what makes you think you're my type?"

Ignis says this with a smile in a teasing fashion.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:52 am

"Thanks..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:55 am

"Tsun... I love you more then I can ever say you are my world and everything... I call you cute al the time when I really think you are beutaful." Syprus kept dancing with her.

your not my type your too exciting I like the boring guys that you can push around. Your just a cute face for all I care. Don't push your luck kid I might be happy now but, I can still put a pen through your hand. Serana took the lead to mess with Ignis.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:57 am

"Well lets see how far I can push you before that happens."

Ignis took the lead and dipped Serana.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:57 am

"I love you too, Sy." *Tsun kisses Syprus*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:00 am

"Honey don't kiss me right now..... I still have achole on the system... I don't want the kid to get hurt because of my sutpidity." Syprus tried to cut the kiss she gave him short.

Be careful I think that illusion still has feeling for me and I would not want you to have to fight Pyrus it could spoil this whole party. If you could just charm the girls like you are trying to charm me then we would of had a double wedding here and I wouldn't of had to of thrown those flowers into the face. Serana let him take the lead for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon Bride
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next