Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A nice beach in the demon world. I_vote_lcapA nice beach in the demon world. I_voting_barA nice beach in the demon world. I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A nice beach in the demon world. I_vote_lcapA nice beach in the demon world. I_voting_barA nice beach in the demon world. I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A nice beach in the demon world.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A nice beach in the demon world. Empty
PostSubject: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:48 pm

*They arrived suddenly, and Tsun fell down, where the bed was, to the ground.* "Ouch..." *Looking around, she saw the estate in the background.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:51 pm

"Oh, sorry!" She picked up Tsun, but despite her limitless abilities and powers as Goddess, her physical strength left much to be desired. "Maybe ... not ... " She was trying her best to pick her up, but didn't get further then putting her arms under Tsun's legs and back, and arching her own back.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:52 pm

*She helped herself up instead, brushing off her skirt of sand and gravel.* "Th-thanks..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:54 pm

"God, I'm awful. Can't even lift you up." She looked around. "Well, estate there, so where was your perfect spot?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:56 pm

"In my mind...it was lovely...but I guess this place has changed in a thousand years...I used to come here as a child..." *She looked out at the beach, which wasn't as grandeur as she made it sound.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:59 pm

"Well, at least we have a good sun, which is up high, and it is good warm here." She walked down to the waterline, then a couple yards behind her, two beachchairs materialized, with a table, and some drinks on them. Also, for Tsun, according to her sizes, a bikini and bathing suit, so she'd be able to pick, appeared in front of Tsun, on the floor, and a changing cabin next to her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:01 am

*She blushed at having to hav C.C. materialize swimwear for her...she picked up the bikini, and walked into the changing stall.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:04 am

She laid down on one of the chairs, and put up some sunglasses, letting the sun tan her skin a bit. She then figured that it wouldn't be all equal while wearing the bikini, so she went to lie on her chest, and undid the band of the bra, letting her body weight on it.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:06 am

*Tsun came out of the stall, changed into what C.C. had materialized for her...was this what she liked?* "H-how do I look?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:10 am

"Stunning. Hope you like it, didn't know what you'd like. We still gotta to some dating and stuff for that." She had her sunglasses set up a tad, putting her hair back, and revealing the Sigil on her forehead. The scar under her left breast still hadn't faded, but it wasn't really bothering her anymore.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:12 am

"It looked fine...I thought you made something you would like to see on me..." *She laid down on her back beside her.* "...and maybe you can take a tour of the estate?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:14 am

"I'd love to see it, yeah." She took out a book of the bag that was lying beside her, which wasn't there before, and opened it, starting to read.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:15 am

"Okay...maybe you'd like to see mother...and father...he got a place next to her...when he passed." *She looked at the book, and tried to read at her pace, as she flipped through.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:19 am

Reading faster then humans would, she was going through the pages, like it was a comic. "Isn't that also where Acrysta was held? what was she again?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:20 am

"Yeah...it was. She's an Obian...remember?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:21 am

"Oh, Obians. Those. Yeah, I heard that one of them became the new Death. Or I was there. Can't even remember. Silly things, all that. I don't really want to be involved with it all."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:23 am

*Tsun wrapped her arm around C.C.'s body, between the blanket and her, and brought her close.* "You won't have to. I'll deal with anything you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:26 am

"Nah, I'm just letting them all be. They running their business separately from me, anyway." She took one of the coctailglasses, and took a nip. "Heck, this stuff is strong."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:27 am

*Tsun took the glass and took a sip too.* "Really? I don't feel anything..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:31 am

"How used are you to drinking alcoholic things?" Her face showed quite the feature of disgust, not liking the drink, and not able to get the taste from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:35 am

"Not very...but..." *She dropped the glass, the drink taking effect.* "..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:37 am

"Disgusting, sorry to say." She got a casual drink out of the bag, water with a lemon taste, and took some of it to wash her mouth from the martini. "Note to self. Never recreate alcohol. Again."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:40 am

*She heard C.C. in a distorted sound.* "Wha~? Yer not makin any sensh." *She kissed her, the taste and smell of the drink still there.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:41 am

"Note 2. Never give recreated alcohol to the woman you love." She grabbed Tsun's arm, and dragged her to the sea, where she pushed Tsun's head into the ice cold salt water for a single second. She had to use her powers to do any of that, knowing her horrible physical strength, compared to Tsun's.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:43 am

*Tsun shook her head, the beverage still in her system a bit.* "What was that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A nice beach in the demon world.
Page 1 of 29Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next