Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Character Sett I_vote_lcapCharacter Sett I_voting_barCharacter Sett I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Character Sett

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sett, the Boss
User
User

Character Sett Empty
PostSubject: Character Sett   Character Sett I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2020 12:30 pm

Character Name: Settrigh "Sett" Ayou
Character Age: 32
Character Height: 1,95 mtr
Character Weight: 93 kg
Character Eye Color: amber
Character Hair Color: red
Character Gender: male
Character Race: monster human hybrid
Character Background:
A leader of Maurana’s growing criminal underworld, Sett rose to prominence in the wake of the war with Noxus. Though he began as a humble challenger in the fighting pits of Navori, he quickly gained notoriety for his savage strength, and his ability to take seemingly endless amounts of punishment. After fighting his way through the ranks of local combatants, Sett muscled to the top, seizing control of the pits he once fought in.
Character Description or Picture (For Reference, Optional):
Character Sett Sett.600.2793430
Back to top Go down

Character Sett
Page 1 of 1