Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Demon Bride - Page 6 I_vote_lcapDemon Bride - Page 6 I_voting_barDemon Bride - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Demon Bride - Page 6 I_vote_lcapDemon Bride - Page 6 I_voting_barDemon Bride - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Demon Bride

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Demon Bride - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:02 am

"Well alright if you insist.By the way why do you want me to get hitched?"

Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:03 am

"Don't worry honey, both of us will be fine..." *Tsun kisses Syprus once again*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:07 am

"Tsu... you are in a lovy dovy mood." Syprus stopped dancing and kissed her for a long time.

I don't like the idea of you running the monster world alone without a lady bashing a cast iron pan over your head to keep you in line. If I did not already promise Namide that I would stay with her then I'd be the one bashing you around till we got a good enough lady to keep you in line. Men need women to keep them in line or they get stupid. Serana kept letting Ignis lead.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:09 am

"Well I guess you have a point."

Ignis mumbled.

"Maybe I should marry her."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:10 am

"Yes...yes I am..." *Tsun hugs Syprus* "...is there anything else we need to do at this thing? I'm getting tired"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:12 am

"Well cut the cake and hang around so everyone can take pictures and give us a hard time." Syprus was getting tired to.

I am a cat with good hearing.... You should ask her to marry you if you get rejected then give up on her or keep trying until she says yes..... That fool never gave up on me. Serana was lecturing Ignis.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:13 am

"It's not that I'm worried she would reject me it's the fact that I'm not sure I want to after all I am in love with someone else."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:14 am

*Tsun yawns* "I think I expended too much energy today...either that or this pregnancy is doing things to my body...stuff I'm not familiar with"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:15 am

"I can carry you around if you want." Syprus was being cute.

Oh tell me about this other girl you love and why do you love her. Serana was interested in what he was saying more or less she was curious.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:19 am

"I guess...think you can lift me?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:19 am

"What I'm about to tell you is strictly between us and is for no-one else's ears,okay.I have been chosen to marry the princess of the Angel world to unify our worlds and so she would be able to take the throne,but I'm in love with C2 so I don't know what to do.Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:26 am

"I can carry you." Syprus easyly picked up Tsun.

I would choose the one I love screw those snob politics. You are the damn king of the monster world if you wanted to you could launch an attack on the other world and take over... Do not be the man who listens to what everyone tells him to do. You are supose to be a wild card. I won't forgive you if you get into a realationship that you do not want to be in. Ignis love is not always a happy ending go with what you heart says to. Do not let dead people run your life... If I have to I'll come back to the monster world and hit you with a frying pan if you make the wrong choice. You are the best friend of the man who gave up everything for me. Serana was tearing up a bit because she was thinking about Pyrus.

Last edited by steafen on Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:28 am

"Well the thing is I went to meet her a couple of days ago and we have allot in common,I'm so confused."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:31 am

"That's good..." *Tsun yawns again*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:34 am

Ignis you have to make a choice either way your going to break the heart of someone. Don't get married for peace get married for your own reasons. Love is selfish and that is how it is... Make up your mind or you might be forced into a choice you didn't want. Serana hugged Ignis. I have made plenty of mistakes but, love is one of the only thing I did not make a mistake choosing in. I will always be here as your friend for you just don't get the wrong idea I am already turning into an old hag. If you ever need to talk I can talk to you that is what us old people like to do is talk. Serana laughed a little.

"Well everyone sorry to cut and run but, my wife here is tired you can all enjoy the free food and booze. Wish me luck on my new life." Syprus carrying Tsun started to head back to the room they were staying in.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:36 am

Ignis hugged Serana

"Thank you,you are a good friend."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:42 am

"...sorry I'm getting tired on our wedding day honey..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:45 am

Don't let people know I am a good person I have a rep to keep... let me take a seat now I am sure your done dancing anyways... Serana started to let go of Ignis to go back to her seat.

"Tsu this is all about you when your done so am I now lets go take a nap." Syprus carried Tsun all the way back to their room and laid her down on the bed. "I could go for some sleep if you don't have anything esle planned." Syprus laid down next to Tsun.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:46 am

"Alright I have to use the restroom anyway."

Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:46 am

"No, I don't have anything planned..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:49 am

Serana took a seat and her illusion wore off. Too bad I am already taken and am in this state... Such a waste on them two girls.... Serana made her wine float to her and started to drink it.

"Good Tsu let me lay here and hold you for a bit I am a bit tired and drunk..." Syprus wrapped his arms around tsun and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:52 am

"As long as you want dear...I'm going to sleep..." *Tsun quickly falls asleep, snoring*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:56 am

"I'll go to sleep to....." Syprus passed out really qucik.

Insert time jump here or something.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:57 am

In the Morning Ignis was passed out on the dance floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:00 am

Ignis you need to get up your passed out on the floor. Serana jumped in the middle of him to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon Bride
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next