Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
afraid vampire in demon world I_vote_lcapafraid vampire in demon world I_voting_barafraid vampire in demon world I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
afraid vampire in demon world I_vote_lcapafraid vampire in demon world I_voting_barafraid vampire in demon world I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

afraid vampire in demon world

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

afraid vampire in demon world Empty
PostSubject: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:42 am

Vance was in demon world he had no idea how he got there, what worse lg e had littl idea what had happened the past few months. He only knew one thing he mist not of eaten in ages or he wouldn't be so comfused. He walked around hiding from demons when he's potted them. He finally passed out in an ally. He lost his will to go on.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:46 am

Namide was going for a walk when she turned an ally to avoid her guards wanting to be alone for a while. She then saw a man on the ground and she walked over to him. "Are you ok?" She then saw he was unconscious and picked him carrying him back to her castle to get him medical attention
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:47 am

Vance woke up he was in a bed he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:55 am

Namide walked into the room that Vance was in and looked at him seeing he's awake. "Oh..good you're awake." She walked over to him and sat on a chair next to the bed. "Can you tell me why you were passed out?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:59 am

Vance looked at her and coughed, "lack of feeding on blood." His fangs were an obviious trait in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:00 am

She sighed. "I see..Excuse me for a second." She then stood up and walked out of the room for a bit before returning with a cart. "Tell me which do you like more. AB, A, B, O and positive or negative?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:05 am

He looked at her, "I don't feel like eating. Eat blood then move on repeat the cycle. Want me to drink blood find a willing demon woman who cares aboutmore then her pride." He was asking the impossible because he didn't want to eat. He figured she would leave and let him die.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:09 am

"You have to eat at some point." She pulled out a blood packet and tossed it to him.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:11 am

"Maybe I will attack you. You maybe your blood would be better then this packaged stuff." He sighed and took a sip of the blood. He coughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:13 am

"You'd be foolish to attack me." She stared at him. "My guards would protect me before you even had a chance."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:18 am

He laughed, "why don't you come over here. I hear that a vampire bite feels really good." He drank more blood, he figured she had a husban and what not.and he was just a charity case to her.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:19 am

She sighed. "I've been alone for the last 400 years." She then looked down remembering Guilford.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:23 am

Vance felt sorry for her, "such a waste you look pretty beautiful. I am sorry if I was rude I am just a little afraif. I am a vampire in demon world." He looked down at the now empty blood pouch.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:26 am

"It's understandable." She then sat down on the end of the bed pulling the cart over that had blood packets in it. "Help yourself to another blood packet if you need one."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:29 am

He moved closer to her, "I got use to fresh blood these will not make me full. Hey tell me more about you, I have never been shown mercy by a demon in demon world." Vance was interested in her.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:30 am

She looked at him and moved away. "I...run this world." She then turned her head. "I have been for the past 500 years."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:34 am

Vance touched her shoulder, "I don't take blood from unwilling people. It tatse bitter to me, so you do not have to worry." He moved his hand away, "you are queen Namide that is interesting."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:37 am

She nodded. "So I've made a name for myself huh?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:39 am

"I knew people who knew you." Vance popped a mint in his mouth, "so you had to know I was a vampire why did you help me? My name is vance if you were interested."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:41 am

"It would be bad if I didn't help you. Even if you are a vampire." She looked at him. "What are you planning?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:47 am

He offered her a mint, "well I don't know what I am doing I am sure I have a place to return to but.I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:48 am

"I...see." She then turned the mint down. "I'm good." She then backed up a bit.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:55 am

Vance let her have her space, "still afraid of me attacking you I see. Don't blame you we have a bad rep because a few bad apples represent us." Vance smiled at her, "like I said I only try to drink from those willing. So have you tried to find another man? Being a queen I am sure you get many offers."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:58 am

She shook her head. "I get offers but I turn them down. I won't be with anyone else."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:03 am

He looked at her, "it is a huge waste amd here I wanted to ask out m,y savior but since your just turning people down I will stick to just seeing you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

afraid vampire in demon world
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Demon World :: Dark Castle-
Jump to: