Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Demon Bride - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDemon Bride - Page 3 I_voting_barDemon Bride - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Demon Bride - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDemon Bride - Page 3 I_voting_barDemon Bride - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Demon Bride

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Demon Bride - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:50 am

Tsun) Do you take Syprus to be your lawful wedded husband, to have and behold from this day n, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:51 am

"I do..."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:53 am

The wedding ring symbolizes unity, a circle unbroken, without beginning or end. And today (bride's and groom's names) exchange these rings as confirmation of their vows to join their lives.

Syprus, take this ring and place it on your bride's finger, and state your pledge to her, repeating after me:"With this ring I thee wed.
I offer you my hand, and my heart as I know they will be safe with you.
All that I am I give to you and all that I have I share with you."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:54 am

"With this ring I thee wed. I offer you my hand, and my heart as I know they will be safe with you. All that I am I give to you and all that I have I share with you." Syprus places the ring on Tsun's finger.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:55 am

Tsun, take this ring and place it on your groom's finger, and state your pledge to him, repeating after me:"With this ring I thee wed.
I offer you my hand, and my heart as I know they will be safe with you.
All that I am I give to you and all that I have I share with you."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:58 am

*Tsun puts the ring on Syprus' finger whilst repeating the phrase* "With this ring I thee wed. I offer you my hand, and my heart as I know they will be safe with you. All that I am I give to you and all that I have I share with you."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:00 am

Tsun and Syprus you have given and pledged your promises to each other, and have declared your everlasting love by exchanging the rings. Your vows may have been spoken in minutes, but your promises to each other will last until your last breath. As they have pledged themselves to meet sorrow and happiness as one family before this community of friends, I now pronounce them husband and wife. You may kiss your bride.

Minister: Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Mr. and Mrs.Nekomi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:01 am

Syprus kissed Tsun.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:05 am

Ignis started to tear up

"That's my best friends son."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:07 am

*Tsun tosses the bouquet into the air*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:09 am

The flowers.... HEY IGNIS GET A GIRL ALREADY!!!!! Serana's eyes started to glow and she made the flowers fly and hit Ignis in the face really hard.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:11 am

Ignis waving the flowers around.

"Hey what did you do that for!"

Ignis then realizes what hit him in the face.

"...I wonder if this thing really works?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:13 am

"Mom...." Syprus was staring at Serana ranting and raving at Ignis.

what was I thinking..... Pyrus was in deep thought.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:18 am

"Now what do we do?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:18 am

"Now it's the reception,so where is the hall?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:19 am

"We go to the after party and dance and eat the food... We still have to cut the cake.." Syprus held out his hand for Tsun to grab.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:20 am

"Right." *Tsun grabs Syprus' hand and allows herself to be taken to the reception*
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:20 am

Ignis followed the newly weds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:24 am

They arrived at the place where the reception is. "Lets eat or something I don't know." Syprus was looking around at all the people.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:25 am

"You know what this means dear?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:26 am

"The contract is fufilled I thought it would be more flashy...." Syprus was confused.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:27 am

"Yep. But the flashy part was when I made the contract. This was just a condition to fulfill it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:28 am

"Oh...... not sure where to go after this I didn't plan that far ahead."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:29 am

Ignis walks up to the new couple

"Sorry Tsun but I'm going to borrow him for a while,we got some drinking to do."

Ignis walks away with Syprus.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:30 am

"O-o-okay...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon Bride
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next