Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Demon Bride - Page 7 I_vote_lcapDemon Bride - Page 7 I_voting_barDemon Bride - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Demon Bride - Page 7 I_vote_lcapDemon Bride - Page 7 I_voting_barDemon Bride - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Demon Bride

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Demon Bride - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:01 am

"hrmph.No mommy five more minutes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:03 am

Wake up before I get mad..... Serana was getting mad.

"Tsu wake up honey it is morning already... I was thinking of heading home today so we can figure out where to spend our honeymoon." Syprus was talking into Tsun's ear.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:03 am

Ignis turned over on his side.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:05 am

"...not now..." *Tsun was talking in her sleep*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:06 am

"If you don't wake up I'll go find that cute demon I met last night and get her phone number and take her on a date." Syprus tried to tease Tsun.

Well I tried being nice time to wake you up the hard way. Serana picked up a lot of water uysing magic and dropped it on Ignis.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:08 am

Ignis got up and panicked

"Oh God save the kids we're drowning!"

Ignis noticed Serana

"Oh it's just you.What the heck happened after I went to the bathroom?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:08 am

*Tsun continues to snore*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:11 am

Syprus shook tsun a little bit "Please wake up NOW!!!!!" Syprus started to hold his head "Note to self do not shout when you are hung over it hurts."

You started to party and you did crazy stuff and and and you......... to me..... I can never get married again..... Serana decided to mess with Ignis a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:13 am

"Oh God what have I done!?My subjects may never learn of this!"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:14 am

"...wha? Don't you learn that I need sleep to regain energy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:16 am

Calm down you just got back and passed out on the floor... Your too easy to trick I stood here to keep watch over you. I can't have anything happening to one of my possible meal tickets. Serana started to laugh.

"I am sorry Tsu.... I guess we can go back to sleep." Syprus kissed her on the lips and snuggled up to her again.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:17 am

"That was just cruel,but I thank you for watching over me.So where is the happy couple?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:18 am

"You're free to do whatever...I can't believe I slept in the dress..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:19 am

I bet they are sleeping one was drunk the other is pregant and wore out I doubt anything happened... They left their own party early what a strange couple. Serana yawned a little.

"I can help you change it into something else that is easy to sleep in." Syprus let out a little chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:20 am

"...thanks...I could use...some help getting out of this dress"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:21 am

"Aww you must be tired from watching me all night."

Ignis picked up Serana and cradled her in his arms.

"You can go to sleep now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:22 am

Syprus got out of the bed and got ready to help tsun out of her dress... "This is a little odd though helping you strip down..."

If I was not a cat this would be a little odd for you to be cuddling me lik........ Serana fell asleep in Ignis' arms.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:24 am

Ignis whispered.

"You know you love it."

Ignis walked around to see if anyone else was still there.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:26 am

"...well, we better get used to it, cause we're married now, and you have your extended lifespan~! So we're together for the long run."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:29 am

"Yeah already the start of this and we have a kid on the way..." Syprus was waiting for Tsun to get up so he could help her.

Pyrus you should of ran away..... Always trying to play the hero. Serana was talking in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:30 am

"Poor thing."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:32 am

*Tsun gets up off the bed shakily* "...yeah...this is definitely not your average relationship...and I think I'm using up more energy during this pregnancy than normal...still a bit tired..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:32 am

A hole in space-time appeared in the same room as Ignis. A girl carrying a large sword stepped out of it. "Okay, conditions of portal are stable, now to figure out where I am."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:35 am

"Tsu... I'll help you then we can get back to sleeping.." Syprus started to help Tsun take the dress off carefully. "What is not average about us?" Syprus asked while he tried to figure out how the dress came off.

Syprus is happy..... Serana was purring and moved around a bit in Ignis' arms.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:38 am

"The way I proposed first...me getting pregnant before our wedding...us LEAVING the wedding early...how this whole relationship started was weird even" *Tsun tells Syprus how to help take the dress off, recalling what Serana told her*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon Bride
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next