Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
New Character - Raine I_vote_lcapNew Character - Raine I_voting_barNew Character - Raine I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
New Character - Raine I_vote_lcapNew Character - Raine I_voting_barNew Character - Raine I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

New Character - Raine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

New Character - Raine Empty
PostSubject: New Character - Raine   New Character - Raine I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2020 9:09 pm

Character Name: Raine
Character Age: 26
Character Height: 1.71 meters
Character Weight: 68 kilos
Character Eye Color: Orange
Character Hair Color: Pink
Character Gender: Female
Character Race: Human
Character Background:
As one of the villagers from the northern expanses, Raine often finds herself in skirmishes with local police from the nearby villages alligned to the central Mauran government. From early on she was showing tomboyish behavior, always getting into trouble with her friend and companion Fawkes. However, the two strayed too far from home one night and their adventure resulted in Fawkes being infected with some sort of demonic infestation. While mentally he was capable to combat it from taking over, it changed him forgood, and in return, Raine forged great remorse for having been no help.

From that point on, she was reluctant to build up new relationships and started to drink. Nowadays, Raine functions as a bounty hunter, working for the local governments she's often in trouble with.
Character Description or Picture (For Reference, Optional):
New Character - Raine 46164365_2032866173671035_6446729964082429952_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=rR9nu2WeYMkAX97umlU&_nc_ht=scontent-ams4-1
Back to top Go down

New Character - Raine
Page 1 of 1