Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Demon Bride - Page 8 I_vote_lcapDemon Bride - Page 8 I_voting_barDemon Bride - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Demon Bride - Page 8 I_vote_lcapDemon Bride - Page 8 I_voting_barDemon Bride - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Demon Bride

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Demon Bride - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:39 am

Talking to the mysterious girl.

"Um who are you and why are you here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:41 am

Syprus helped tsun get down to just her underwear "Well I guess you didn't go with the panties. I guess that cute pureness is what I like about you." Syprus kissed Tsun on the lips.

Yawn people can't keep it down just when I start to sleep good people start to talk. Serana was wide awake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:42 am

"Me? I am known as 131_3Y...You can simply pronounce it as Bley. I am looking for a planet known as Earth, do you know if I am there?" The portal closed behind her and her sword vanished.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:43 am

"What pureness?" *Tsun kisses Syprus back*
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:44 am

"It's okay Serana you can go back to sleep."

"This is the Demon World it is connected to Earth,what business do you have with that planet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:45 am

"You don't wear normal stuff girls would and your all cute all the time... I miss the days when you blushed at everything." Syprus picked her up and laid her down on the bed. "You better get plenty of rest for the kid I'll watch over you or maybe sleep myself." Syprus laid down next to her again leaving the wedding dress on the ground.

I doubt I'd go back to sleep.... Serana was a little mad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:48 am

Bley Blinked. "Demon world? do you have coordinates i could check? can you confirm what star system this is? I am sorry if I am being rude, but this is a highly experimental voyage."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:50 am

"Duh...I don't know.What is this voyage you speak of?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:50 am

"You think I should start? And that's what I plan on doing. I'm still tired from last night..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:52 am

...... Sigh if it is not one thing it is another. Serana was getting a little mad for no reason.

"Do whatever you want as long you are happy I am happy.... I'll hold you a bit while you sleep and drift away myself I am tired for some strange reason." Syprus wrapped his arms around Tsun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:53 am

"This demon world seems to be ignorant of its coordinates...that must mean Lord Koji has not been here yet... Very well, if you must know I am looking for someone I met long ago. I heard he was attempting to gain control of Earth."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:54 am

"Calm down Serana,and who is this person you are searching for?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:56 am

"Alright..." *Tsun lays back down and falls back asleep*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:57 am

Bley blushed. "Only the most handsomest, most wonderful, most caring, kindest, cutest, awesomest guy who ever lived! Squeeeeeeee! He's out to conquer the whole universe and I plan to stand by his side!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:58 am

This is not interesting if you need me Ignis I will be under a table sleeping.... Don't get into too much of a fight I don't wanna have to save you. serana jumped out of Ignis' arms and looked for a table to sleep under.

Syprus laid next to Tsun holding her and then he dozed of too.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:58 am

With a blank expression

"Okay I doubt all of that,but for shits and giggles what is his name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:03 am

"His name? His name is Koji! Lord Koji!" She blushed again.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:05 am

"So you think my special needs cousin takes over the world,ya your nuts.Any way he is on his Mars base,which he thinks I don't know about but I do,so you can find him there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:19 am

"Well, he's already freed my world of the tyrant that ruled it, but it's in the Epsilon Eridani system, so I doubt you've heard of it." Bley bowed. "And to meet a relative of my beloved, it is an honor. However, the planet known as Mars has a magnetic field which prevents my King Saw from opening a rift there."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:20 am

"Oh well I don't know what to tell you then."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:25 am

*Ozzy busts through the wall* "Alright! Where is Tsun?! I heard she's marrying a warlock! There shall be no such thing!"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:27 am

"Oh God another one.She's not here so go away."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:28 am

"You?! You were the one I faced in the tournament, weren't you! You owe me for breaking my gun!"

Last edited by Tsun-Chan353 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:28 am

"Hello miss. Are you a native of this world?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

"Hmm,doesn't ring a bell maybe you have me confused with someone else."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon Bride
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next