Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Shopping in Nam'Ey I_vote_lcapShopping in Nam'Ey I_voting_barShopping in Nam'Ey I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Shopping in Nam'Ey I_vote_lcapShopping in Nam'Ey I_voting_barShopping in Nam'Ey I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Shopping in Nam'Ey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Shopping in Nam'Ey Empty
PostSubject: Shopping in Nam'Ey   Shopping in Nam'Ey I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 3:03 pm

Astaroth was walking home having recently picked up a new sword for Belial, carrying it tightly in both arms having it wrapped in a fine red silk cloth she noticed all the Maurans looking at her with glances every now and then and sighed mumbling to herself "Just ignore them." Before she stopped at a bus stop and sat down on the bench to wait for the bus.

Last edited by Shade on Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Shopping in Nam'Ey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping in Nam'Ey   Shopping in Nam'Ey I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 3:17 pm

Eleanor was already at said busstop, waiting for her ride home. Training had been rough today, since the sponsors came to check on their investments, so she had to perform top notch. Luckily she nailed it just barely, so there was, as far as she could tell, no issue with investors.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Shopping in Nam'Ey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping in Nam'Ey   Shopping in Nam'Ey I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 3:22 pm

Astaroth laid the sword down on her lap after having sat down next Eleanor and folded her wings in to make sure she didn't take up too much room before sighing in a mix of exhaustion and exasperation and leaning back looking up at the sky. "Belial, I hope you enjoy this gift." She then stretched her arms out over the bench bumping into Eleanor accidently.

Last edited by Shade on Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Shopping in Nam'Ey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping in Nam'Ey   Shopping in Nam'Ey I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 3:30 pm

Eleanor looked at her side, slightly annoyed at the woman, but kept silent. Wouldn't be the first person to be lost in thought. And the fact remained, she was too tired to start something. Well. Supposedly, that is.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Shopping in Nam'Ey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping in Nam'Ey   Shopping in Nam'Ey I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 3:41 pm

Astaroth moved her arm back realizing she bumpt the woman. "Oh...sorry miss." She then pulled her arms back and placed her hands on her lap holding the sword in place now.

Last edited by Shade on Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Shopping in Nam'Ey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping in Nam'Ey   Shopping in Nam'Ey I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 3:51 pm

Eleanor gave a slight smile, accompanied by the rather silent line "No worries." The next 2 minutes were spent in utter silence until the bus arrived, letting the both of them in, along with an elderly woman. Ellie sat down in the midsection of the bus, left side, window seat. Once she sat down, she immediately rested her head against the window, looking outside. Fall just hit, and temperatures were dropping already, some trees started to shed their leafs, but most still looked sorta green. The most annoying was the constant swap between drizzle and rain. Though it had a certain flair to it.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Shopping in Nam'Ey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping in Nam'Ey   Shopping in Nam'Ey I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 4:02 pm

Astaroth walked onto the bus and looked around before seeing the only spot left is near Eleanor and she sat down next to her. "Sorry if my wings get in the way miss." She placed the sword down at her feet blade facing downward. "If you don't mind me asking miss are you new to this town? Because I don't think I've seen you around before?"

Last edited by Shade on Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Shopping in Nam'Ey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping in Nam'Ey   Shopping in Nam'Ey I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 4:07 pm

She looked at the woman, sizing her up. Demon, by the looks of it. Not many were around, especially here, so that made identifying her rather easy. And from the earlier comment, she could only assume 1 thing.

"Murrpau, yes? No, I'm not new, been here a while. I just don't get a lot of time for myself much, with my work."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Shopping in Nam'Ey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping in Nam'Ey   Shopping in Nam'Ey I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 4:10 pm

"Hmm..I see and yes I am of the Murrpau family. I see so busy schedule makes it hard for you to enjoy time to yourself." She shifted a bit trying to adjust her wings to the bus seat and then sighed leaning forward and offering a handshake to the woman. "My name is Astaroth Murrpau, nice to meet you miss...?"

Last edited by Shade on Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Shopping in Nam'Ey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping in Nam'Ey   Shopping in Nam'Ey I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 4:21 pm

She took Asteroths handshake. "Eleanor. Eleanor Courtenay." She looked outside again, as the drizzle had picked up into rain again. Typical. She then looked at the package Astaroth had brought along. "I'll assume Belial is either husband or son?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Shopping in Nam'Ey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping in Nam'Ey   Shopping in Nam'Ey I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 4:27 pm

"He's my husband. You're name sounds a bit familiar but I can't seem to think of why" She looked to the sword "I'm hoping he likes this Flamberge I had custom made for him."

Last edited by Shade on Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Shopping in Nam'Ey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping in Nam'Ey   Shopping in Nam'Ey I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 4:33 pm

"Flamberge? Oh, right right, I almost forgot. Caern royalty, weapons are typical. Or were. Whichever. I'm sure he'll like it." The rain was falling even harder now, making Eleanor wonder whether she'd have to swim her way home now as well. "And, I'm a professional swimmer. Nailed last seasons cup on a couple seconds. They snared me for this commercial, you may recognize me from that. Not my proudest moment."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Shopping in Nam'Ey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping in Nam'Ey   Shopping in Nam'Ey I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 4:32 am

"Oh..I don't pay attention to sports much myself, but the commercials I may have recognized you from." She leaned back a bit her wings wrapping around herself for warmth before she looked to her again. The bus came to a stop and announced it's stop at a nearby housing complex and Astaroth stood up. "If you'll excuse me this is my stop. It was nice talking to you Eleanor." She bowed slightly before picking up the Flamberge and turning to leave.

Last edited by Shade on Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Shopping in Nam'Ey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping in Nam'Ey   Shopping in Nam'Ey I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 2:46 pm

Eleanor waved a bit as Asteroth left the bus, throwing a "Take care" after her. The rain had stopped, much to her surprise, but black clouds were coming already in the distance. More rain on the way. Next stop would be hers. As she thought that, she suddenly got up and left the bus as well. This was a Murrpau, and she hadn't seen one in ages. The little extra walk home was no price to pay to get to know these Murrpau's. "Hey, hold up. Would you mind if I accompany you?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Shopping in Nam'Ey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping in Nam'Ey   Shopping in Nam'Ey I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 2:53 pm

Astaroth blinked "No I don't mind at all. So what's the occasion to make you want to accompany me? Did I make that good of an impression?" She said the part about impression a bit jokingly before tightening her wings around herself due to the cold of the recent rain.

Last edited by Shade on Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Shopping in Nam'Ey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping in Nam'Ey   Shopping in Nam'Ey I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 6:52 pm

"Oh, no, I just remembered a friend of mine is doing Caern History as her major, and if memory serves, Murrpau was a royal family a few trillion years ago or something. I thought maybe I could get to know a few things." She walked right next to Astaroth, slightly clenching a fist as the dark clouds passed by only barely.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Shopping in Nam'Ey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping in Nam'Ey   Shopping in Nam'Ey I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 5:39 am

"The Murrpau family used to be the royal family yes. It still is, but Caern is so ruined that we can't return and most of the Murrpau family grew up here and is probably not adapated to how Caern is now." She fastened the Flamberge to her back while walking and tightened the leather strap for it. "I don't really know much about Murrpau history though because I grew up in this world all my life."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Shopping in Nam'Ey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping in Nam'Ey   Shopping in Nam'Ey I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 5:36 pm

"Huh, ok. I remember Murrpau being a strong dominant family. God knows Namide was." She fell silent for a split second, realising what she'd said, but quickly recovered. "So, are there plans for retaking that throne? Granted if it's still there."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Shopping in Nam'Ey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping in Nam'Ey   Shopping in Nam'Ey I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 5:38 pm

"I'd like to have us return to Caern sometime and fix it up, but again we've been in this world for so long we're probably not adapted to how toxic Caern is. My husband doesn't seem to plan to return though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shopping in Nam'Ey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping in Nam'Ey   Shopping in Nam'Ey I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping in Nam'Ey
Page 1 of 1