Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Demon Bride - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDemon Bride - Page 2 I_voting_barDemon Bride - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Demon Bride - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDemon Bride - Page 2 I_voting_barDemon Bride - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Demon Bride

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Demon Bride - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:52 am

Syprus walked and stood in front of everyone at the alter waiting for Tsun to show up.

you wear dresses pretty good Tsun. Please take my arm so I can walk you to the alter... Pyrus offered his arm to Tsun.

Even when your an illusion I get mad seeing you... Your lucky this is Tsun's day. Serana Glared at Pyrus.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:53 am

"Th-thanks..." *Tsun takes Pyrus' arm*
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:53 am

"You know for some reason I'm getting all nervous."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:55 am

Syprus stood around listening to the wedding music start.... He was getting nervous. "Ignis you better have a good speech." Syprus wispered to Ignis.

Lets go before that silly son of mine talks himself into running away... Pyrus started to walk Tsun to the alter.

He would do it too..... The kid is afraid of his own shadow... Serana stayed on Tsun's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:56 am

*Tsun chuckled* "So I take it I'm the only one who's being calm about this?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:59 am

"...Um ya the best damn speech anyone has ever heard."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am

"You forgot to write it..... sigh well I trust you will come up with a good one..." Syprus was holding back from laughing.

I am calm and so is Serana we just know a little about how our son acts... If Ignis was not here who knows what would happen to him. They were nearing the alter and they seen Syprus and Ignis wispering.

It is your fault you always sent him illusions and protected him and never let him spread his wings. Serana was a little annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:05 am

"Well...let's get on with this...Sy has a contract with me we need to complete"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:08 am

I do not even want to know.... They got up to the alter and Pyrus let Tsun go to stand across from Syprus.

Already have to spice up the realationship I see.... Serana jumped over to Pyrus' shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:08 am

Pretending to be shocked

"How dare you accuse me of forgetting to write the speech,I am shocked and appalled."
Back to top Go down

"Ignis thanks for cheering me up man I owe you." Syprus started to smile.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:10 am

"Hey that's what I'm here for."

Ignis gestured with his head over to the bride.

"Hey look."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:11 am

"Hey Sy...ready to fulfill our contract?" *Tsun had slipped her veil over her face and is blushing slightly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:14 am

"Yes I am ready... Your so cute right now lets hope someone is taking pictures for us." Syprus was still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:15 am

"Alright..."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:19 am

Minister:Dear family and friends, on behalf of Tsun and Syprus I welcome you all for this marriage ceremony. We are here today to encourage, celebrate and support the covenant these two people Tsun and Syprus are going to make and to share in the joy that Tsun and Syprus experience as they pledge their love and commitment to each other. We rejoice in the manner that has led them to each other and got them to the place where they now stand.

(To Syprus), the woman who stands by your side is going to be your wife. She will look to you for comfort, for support, for love, for understanding, for encouragement, and for protection. You must never take her for granted, and always stand by her for good or ill.

Last edited by Princess Luna on Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:24 am

"I will..."

Last edited by steafen on Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:26 am

(To Tsun), the man who stands by your side is going to be your husband. He will look to you for comfort, support, love, understanding and encouragement. You must never take him for granted and always stand by him for good or ill.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:27 am

"I will..."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:29 am

(To Syprus) The woman who stands by your side is going to be your wife. She will look to you for unconditional love, support and comfort. You must always hold her very close to your heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:31 am

"I pledge to leave my father and mother and cleave with you in every aspect of life, you will have the first place in my heart, till I breathe my last."

Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:36 am

(To Tsun)The man who stands by your side is going to be your husband.He will look to you for unconditional love, support and comfort. You must always hold him very close to your heart.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:39 am

"I will, and I shall always live with him, even unto my last breath. I will always care for him, in sickness and in health. I shall give him the love he asks for, and ask nothing in return. He shall have what is mine, and I shall have what is his, both my home and my hearth belong to you, Syprus Nekomi."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:43 am

(To Syprus) Since it is your intention to marry, join your right hands and declare your consent. Do you take Tsun to be your lawful wedded wife to have and behold from this day on, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?

Last edited by Princess Luna on Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:49 am

"I will love her until the day that the moon crashes down unto this world and makes everything cease to be. She is the only thing in this world that matters to me..... I do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon Bride   Demon Bride - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon Bride
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next