Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A Demon and an Obian I_vote_lcapA Demon and an Obian I_voting_barA Demon and an Obian I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A Demon and an Obian I_vote_lcapA Demon and an Obian I_voting_barA Demon and an Obian I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A Demon and an Obian

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

A Demon and an Obian Empty
PostSubject: A Demon and an Obian   A Demon and an Obian I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:26 am

A void portal opened up in the room that Tsun's father was in and a man wearing a long black coat but as part of his body stepped out. "Hmmm...finally fixed the travelling properly." He then looked around.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Demon and an Obian   A Demon and an Obian I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:34 am

"May I ask what you're doing trespassing in my domain, traveler?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A Demon and an Obian   A Demon and an Obian I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:35 am

"Hmm...I've been watching you through a person I made a deal with a while back." He then walked over and stood in front of him. "Now I want to make a deal with you to help me with my goal and I'll help you with yours but there is a condition for it. Possibly two."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Demon and an Obian   A Demon and an Obian I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:37 am

"Oh? And what do you know of my 'goals'?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A Demon and an Obian   A Demon and an Obian I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:46 am

"You want someone in your family to take the throne of the demon world....I couldn't care less about the demon world. I'll help you with this and in exchange you help me with my plans and goals and one other thing. Come up with a name for me. I've been alive for 18,000 years and still have no name."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Demon and an Obian   A Demon and an Obian I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:48 am

"And how would you be able to help me?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A Demon and an Obian   A Demon and an Obian I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:50 am

"Have you ever heard of the void?" He then floated off the ground and sat in midair to get comfortable. "I could open void portals for your army to access."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Demon and an Obian   A Demon and an Obian I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:54 am

"I am not the one who controls the army right now. My goals do not require such force. I merely want to install my daughter on the throne, and ousting that ill-bred bitch and her mutt of a son from the throne in the process."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A Demon and an Obian   A Demon and an Obian I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:29 am

"I see...well..I can still help you." He then turned starting to walk off. "Just know the offer is on the table."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Demon and an Obian   A Demon and an Obian I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:06 am

"I know it is, but I am asking you just how you'd be able to help one of my daughters take the throne."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A Demon and an Obian   A Demon and an Obian I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:09 am

"By ridding of the person who's in the way." He then turned and looked at him. "But your choice."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Demon and an Obian   A Demon and an Obian I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:15 am

"That's a fine statement, m'boy. You kill that bitch and her ill-bred spawn of hers, and you have a deal. I couldn't be happier. Once she's out of the way, the throne will be open, and I can freely take the throne myself if I wanted!"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A Demon and an Obian   A Demon and an Obian I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:24 am

"Just know you will be helping with my plan as well..and the cost of my help is also to come up with a name for me."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Demon and an Obian   A Demon and an Obian I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:30 am

"Very well. You have a deal. Kill Namide and her son, Harkon, and make certain that we have an unopposed way to take the throne, and you shall have your name."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A Demon and an Obian   A Demon and an Obian I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:35 am

"Fine..." He turned and opened a void portal again. "When I come back I'll have killed her." He then stepped through and closed the portal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Demon and an Obian   A Demon and an Obian I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Demon and an Obian
Page 1 of 1