Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
afraid vampire in demon world - Page 4 I_vote_lcapafraid vampire in demon world - Page 4 I_voting_barafraid vampire in demon world - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
afraid vampire in demon world - Page 4 I_vote_lcapafraid vampire in demon world - Page 4 I_voting_barafraid vampire in demon world - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

afraid vampire in demon world

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

afraid vampire in demon world - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:42 pm

She blinked and shrugged. "Age isn't much though I do wish my son could see my passing instead of the other way around."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:49 pm

He tilted his head at her, "I know what it is like to lose people. I lost people I loved by out living them, I feel sorry for you." He touched her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:50 pm

"I had to witness Guilford die of age while I remained looking the same. I don't think I can go through that again with Harkon."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:56 pm

Vance noticed her getting sad and he pulled her into a hug, "it is very painful I know. I don't think any parent should go through that."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:01 pm

She looked at him. "Vance. Thank you." She then wiped some tears from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:05 pm

He kept holding her, "just relax a bit. You can let it all out , I think being alone all that time you.have not had anyoe to vent too."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:07 pm

She nodded. "I haven't seen my Oka-san in so long..she returned recently and usually I'm just with my guards."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:13 pm

Vance petted, her head "well you both have been busy maybe. You are a queen, you have stuff you have to take care of." Vance knew how busy royalty is his student is always busy.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:16 pm

She nodded a bit and purred at being petted.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:20 pm

He scratched her ear, "so just take a break right now and let all your worries melt away. Focus on relaxing and good thoughts."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:21 pm

She looked at him. "Vance...I can't take a break."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:33 pm

"Right now lay here and let it all out." He kept scratching her ear he was reminded of a few cats he owned.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:34 pm

She looked at him. "I...I can't." She then pulled back a bit. "I have to make sure that some demons are punished if they break my laws or do anything to harm people."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:41 pm

He patted her head, "20 minutes to rest is not going to hurt anything. You would be sleeping at this time anyways."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:45 pm

She looked at him. "I guess."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:49 pm

Vance leaned in and kissed her head, "I am sure things will get better when you find that special someone again."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:51 pm

She nodded. "When..I'm ready but like I said I had some old wounds opened recently."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:58 pm

Vance went back to petting her hand, "life is all about moving on and trying to find happiness." He avoided touching her ears this time.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:11 pm

She looked up at him. "Vance....stop." She then pulled away. "I just want to be friends right now."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:14 pm

"I know that is why I have not kissed you or touched parts of your body that is personal. I am respecting your wishes. Friends hold hands and stuff don't they?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 4:41 am

She shook her head. "Vance...it's different. My race of demon is more touch related."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 4:44 am

Vance tilted his head down, "I am sorry then. I guess petting your head was too personal too?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 4:45 am

She nodded a bit and blushed. "A little."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 4:48 am

"I guess I won't do that then I would not want to make you more unconfortable around me." Vance smiled at her. He thought she looked cute blushing.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 4:51 am

"Vance...Can..we go back to my home for now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

afraid vampire in demon world
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next