Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
afraid vampire in demon world - Page 5 I_vote_lcapafraid vampire in demon world - Page 5 I_voting_barafraid vampire in demon world - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
afraid vampire in demon world - Page 5 I_vote_lcapafraid vampire in demon world - Page 5 I_voting_barafraid vampire in demon world - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

afraid vampire in demon world

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

afraid vampire in demon world - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 4:54 am

Vance nodded, "I guess I kinda messed up the mood." Vance got up he figured she didn't want to be around him anymore.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 4:55 am

She looked away. "Can..we see each other again sometime?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 4:57 am

Vance walked over and bowed to her, "well you are my friend now I do not mind seeing you again."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:00 am

She nodded. "Just...as friends of course." She then looked up. "I had fun learning about vampires it should help if I ever need to talk to your king."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:03 am

Vane smiled, "he is a good kid I was his teacher. He was raised by the ex number one demon she is a good person." He waited for her to open the portal.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:06 am

She opened a portal and looked to him. "Tsun raised him?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:10 am

"Her and syprus raised him then he ran off with their daughter to monster world. I raised him as a vampire thoigh." He stepped t hr ough the portal.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:20 am

"I see..." She then stepped in and closed it. "Tsun is a good mother." She then smiled. "She raised me along with my Oka-san."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:23 am

Vance smiled, "well you shouldn't wait too long for our next meeting. I might get tired of drinking packaged blood." He was teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:24 am

She stared at him. "I won't allow you to ever feed on my blood you know that."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:26 am

"You don't wanna know what it feels like ever?" He tilted his head at her.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:27 am

"No...I don't." She then opened a portal up back to her castle. "Vance. It was nice meeting you."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:29 am

Vance let out a sigh, "well lets do this again I might hang around until I can recall why I am in demon world."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:32 am

"If you need a guest room I can get you one and give you some protection if you're still afraid of demons."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:34 am

"I'll taje a guest room but I don't need guards since I have blood in me. " he stepped through the portal.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:39 am

She nodded and walked to the bedrooms of the castle. "So..take your pick." She showed a hallway of nothing but doors leading to bedrooms. "We have plenty to choose from."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:40 am

Vanc a picked the first room he seen, "I should of picked your room." He was obviously joking.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:42 am

She glared at him. "I would kill you."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:44 am

"There is only a few ways to kill a vampire and I never told you how to." He laughed and walked into the room.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:50 am

"I could always imprison you and refuse to feed you." She looked in his eyes her stare showing she'd do it if she had to.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:54 am

"If you promised to feed ,e and visit me then I would be fine with it." He didn't care he could out live the castle itself and it wouldn't be any better then wondering around aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:58 am

She glared at him. "Vance...enough flirting."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:02 am

Vance sighed, "I will quit. You just hate everything I do it seems." He chuckled and went into the room was going to be a long night for him. He had a few blood packages.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:07 am

She turned heading towards her room slowly as she looked down. "I..don't hate everything you do..." She said to herself quietly.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:09 am

Vance heard her, he smiled. He looked around the room and he found a book to read to pass time till he was tired. He went to sleep when early morning rolled around. Having drank all the blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

afraid vampire in demon world
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next