Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Hunting down a vampire lover I_vote_lcapHunting down a vampire lover I_voting_barHunting down a vampire lover I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Hunting down a vampire lover I_vote_lcapHunting down a vampire lover I_voting_barHunting down a vampire lover I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Hunting down a vampire lover

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Hunting down a vampire lover Empty
PostSubject: Hunting down a vampire lover   Hunting down a vampire lover I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:47 pm

*Acrysta's portal led her to the monster world* "Where is he, she said he'd be in this realm..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting down a vampire lover   Hunting down a vampire lover I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:51 pm

Vance was walking around with a blood package hanging out of his mouth, "were did Vayne end up at?" He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Hunting down a vampire lover   Hunting down a vampire lover I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:54 pm

*Looking around, she saw a man walking along. 'Maybe he can tell me where to find Vayne's lover...'* "E-excuse me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting down a vampire lover   Hunting down a vampire lover I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:59 pm

Vance turned around excited, "Vayne, no wait you smell similar to her. Hello there what do you need?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Hunting down a vampire lover   Hunting down a vampire lover I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:01 pm

"I...I'm looking for Vayne's..." *She blushed. Telling a complete stranger what their plans were...* "...significant other...you wouldn't happen to know...where he is...would you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting down a vampire lover   Hunting down a vampire lover I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:04 pm

Vance put the blood package in his pocket and popped a mint in his mouth, "I am her lover last I checked. You must know Pyrus too, you have a little of his scent on you." Vance yawned.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Hunting down a vampire lover   Hunting down a vampire lover I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:06 pm

*She blushed a deep red. 'I...know him alright, and my body does too...'* "Y-yes. I do know him..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting down a vampire lover   Hunting down a vampire lover I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:10 pm

Vance got close, "so he went and cheated on his wife. That is the only logical explanation as to why you smell like his awful sweat. What do you need with me miss?" Vance held his nose and backed up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Hunting down a vampire lover   Hunting down a vampire lover I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:13 pm

"Vayne is...an obian...right? All female obians are unable to bear children...it's our artificial nature that prevents us from doing so...except for me, I'm the only female obian that can bear children...so I offered Vayne...my body...to bear your child...for her." *She blushed and looked away while telling him this*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting down a vampire lover   Hunting down a vampire lover I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:21 pm

Vance got close to her ear, "I would not sleep with a woman who I do not love. I am sure modern science can get Vayne pregnant, and you have been soiled by pyrus. I do not want his left overs, I knew Vayne had a thing for pyrus but the most she ever did was get kissed." Vance started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Hunting down a vampire lover   Hunting down a vampire lover I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:25 pm

"I didn't want to do it with Pyrus, either...but my body...it...had a mind of its own. I was saving myself for my own lover...and he was hurt by me...I'm doing this for a fellow member of my kind. No amount of science can make an artificial creature give birth. I know...I'm one hundred thousand years old. If we couldn't make our kind fertile in that amount of time...then we never will...I am the only one of my kind with this gift."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting down a vampire lover   Hunting down a vampire lover I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:31 pm

Vance turned around, "then we can adopt childern who need parents. Stop blaming your body, you fell for that silly man. Maybe obians are wired to love him." Vance let out a quiet chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Hunting down a vampire lover   Hunting down a vampire lover I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:36 pm

"I didn't 'fall' for him. I have no feelings for him. None. I'd borne a child, some ninety-nine thousand years ago. With a random person, who's name escapes me now. My body has this instinct, I believe...all it takes is the slightest stimuli. And Pyrus triggered it, however inadvertently it was, he triggered it. I had thought, but not control."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting down a vampire lover   Hunting down a vampire lover I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:43 pm

Vance sighed, "sorry I had to make sure it was a true instinct. I have an issue like that, I bit Vayne pretty ruff and hurt her." Vance walked back over to her, "I am sorry I can't sleep with any woman other then Vayne. I gained true feelings for her and well I can't just do that. If there is no hope of me and her having kids then I can live with it."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Hunting down a vampire lover   Hunting down a vampire lover I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:46 pm

"You don't have to sleep...with me. The act in itself would be enough..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting down a vampire lover   Hunting down a vampire lover I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:50 pm

Vance whispered in her ear what the slang term means. "I cannot do that with you, I told you we can adopt."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Hunting down a vampire lover   Hunting down a vampire lover I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:53 pm

"Alright...Vayne was open to the idea, though..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting down a vampire lover   Hunting down a vampire lover I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:56 pm

Vance sighed, "I am a hopeless fool. Until a doctor tells me there is no possible way I will refuse to think she can't have kids. Even if I have to pay great money for them to put a fertilized egg in her to have kids."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Hunting down a vampire lover   Hunting down a vampire lover I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:59 pm

"Like I said...female obians can't have children. Because they have no reproductive organs. She may have the external...things...but internal...whatever spell was used to bring them back...destroyed them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting down a vampire lover   Hunting down a vampire lover I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:02 am

Vance sighed, "I see well then I will look into adoption services. I am sure there are plenty of kids that need parents." Vance was a little sad.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Hunting down a vampire lover   Hunting down a vampire lover I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:07 am

"I'll always be willing to help, all you have to do is ask. Talk it over with Vayne, and if you decide to use me, I'll be more than happy to help. I've kept you long enough, I'm sorry for bringing you sad news, but that's the truth. I'm one of the first Obians. After they saw that I could bear children, they must have modified the spell, to ensure that future Obians wouldn't be able to do the same..." *Acrysta made a portal back to the human world*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting down a vampire lover   Hunting down a vampire lover I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:32 am

Vance sighed, "I will always refuse and tell Vayne not to come back if she wants me to have sex woth another woman." Vance was annoyed she would even consider him sleeping with anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Hunting down a vampire lover   Hunting down a vampire lover I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:33 am

"Well, you could try that implantation thing...with me. Then you won't have to, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting down a vampire lover   Hunting down a vampire lover I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:39 am

Vance sighed, "you have someone you love right? If you do I bet he would want childern of his own."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Hunting down a vampire lover   Hunting down a vampire lover I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:41 am

"Yes, and he is okay with me offering this to you and vayne. He doesn't want any children unless I want to have them. And right now, I don't want children. So I'm free to help you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting down a vampire lover   Hunting down a vampire lover I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting down a vampire lover
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World :: Cairron Castle-
Jump to: