Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
afraid vampire in demon world - Page 8 I_vote_lcapafraid vampire in demon world - Page 8 I_voting_barafraid vampire in demon world - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
afraid vampire in demon world - Page 8 I_vote_lcapafraid vampire in demon world - Page 8 I_voting_barafraid vampire in demon world - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

afraid vampire in demon world

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

afraid vampire in demon world - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:16 am

She turned and sat down to rest a bit. "B..Better?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:18 am

"Yes I am sorry you had to go through that. I even held you, I know you must dislike me more then ever." He had felt some of her sadness as he drank her blood he felt her loss and he was feeling bad he flirted with her.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:22 am

"I..It's ok" She then looked away not wanting to talk about it.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:24 am

Vance sat next to her, "I owe you an even greater debt. I know you want to be single a I even felt your sadness, but if you need anything ask me. I will do whatever I can in my power to help you."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:29 am

"You know how much pain I've been through then." She wiped a few tears from her eyes. "I lost my mother when I was still a baby but I was told a lot about her. Then I finally met someone and fell in love married and they died of age about 400 years ago yet I got to see them again recently. That opened up a few old wounds even though it was my choice to see them."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:33 am

Vance grabbed her and pulled her into a hug, he held her humming to her and patting her back. "Everything will be fine Nami just let it all out I will be here for you. I am here as a friend that is all, let me shzre your problems and sadness."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:34 am

She looked at him as she was being hugged. "V..Vance." She squirmed a bit.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:36 am

Vanve lossened up and let her get away if she choose so, "I am sorry guess that was too friendly again."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:38 am

She nodded "A little." She then looked away. "I only let my Oka-San really do that to me right now along with Tsun."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:40 am

Vance looked down, "I know I am not as good as they are."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:43 am

She shook her head. "It was just a bit uncomfortable." She looked at him again. "But thank you Vance."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:44 am

Vance got up and bowed to her, "I will get out of your hair. I am sure you have more important things to do then get hugged and held by me."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:46 am

"I do a bit." She stood up. "I guess you can drop by any time though."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:48 am

Vance turned his back, "I will sleep in the guest room. If you need me just walk in and wake me up." He started to walk away. His urges for her may have stopped a bit but he still wanted her just not as bad.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:49 am

She got up and walked back to the dining room to finish her breakfast before she would return to her throne room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

afraid vampire in demon world
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8