Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
afraid vampire in demon world - Page 3 I_vote_lcapafraid vampire in demon world - Page 3 I_voting_barafraid vampire in demon world - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
afraid vampire in demon world - Page 3 I_vote_lcapafraid vampire in demon world - Page 3 I_voting_barafraid vampire in demon world - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

afraid vampire in demon world

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

afraid vampire in demon world - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:26 pm

He walked through it and waited for her to step out.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:27 pm

She stepped through and closed it behind her before looking at him. "This is a nice park isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:30 pm

He smiled at her, "it is nice just not as good looking as you."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:31 pm

She looked at him. "Give it up..I told you I won't be in a relationship."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:36 pm

"well if not realationship can I atleast try you blood once. Promise I won't drink it all." He smiled at her he wanted to try it.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:37 pm

She glared at him. "I could send you to a dimension and leave you there."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:48 pm

"Or you can lighten up, I mean it is not going to kill you." He sighed he knew he wouldn't be getting fresh blood today.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:51 pm

She stared at him. "I...don't want to." She then looked away. "You're pushing too hard for this."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:57 pm

"I just find it hard to resist attractive wpmen." He smiled at her, "well I'll let it go no sense in pressuring you more. I just am enjoying the cool night air and that perfect moon." He sat on a bench.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:01 pm

She looked at him and sat next to him. "Is it true that vampires get stronger during a crescent moon?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:06 pm

"Yeah I feel stronger then though it is not something that is a huge boost for me." He smiled at her this time his teeth were not in sight. He had hidden them.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:12 pm

"I see..." She then looked at him. "Tell me something then what would happen if your kind and a werewolf had a child. I mean werewolves get stronger during a full moon and your kind during a crescent moon."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:15 pm

He looked at her, "I have no idea I guess the child qould get strong at both or he would get stronger depending on what genentic stoof out like if he seemed more vampire chressant and vice versa."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:17 pm

"I see." She looked at him. "Can you tell me more about vampires?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:26 pm

Vance started to talk more about vampires to her he was having a bit fun. He had hoped that he didn't lose her along the way or anything. He talked about his spit being able to stop pain with one lick. Or so he has been told before.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:35 pm

She blinked. "That sounds kind of strange." She then shuddered a bit. "and a bit disgusting."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:41 pm

"I guess no different thena kid licking a wound, thpugh I guess for my own bites it heals them perfectly. Anything else you need to know?" He didn't know if there would be anything else to say.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:43 pm

She blinked. "What about Sunlight?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:47 pm

He explained the two types of vampires to her amd that he was able to walk during the day he was just weaker.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:14 pm

She looked at him curiously. "So...why were you in the Demon world?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:19 pm

Vance looked at her, "no idea I just woke up here. I was near death and had not eaten in ages." He looked at the moon he was not going to temp himself by staring at her.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:20 pm

"I don't think I got your name yet." She looked to him. "You already know mine."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:30 pm

He focused on the moon and spoke, "My name is," he spoke in another langues from when he was younger. He then corrected himself, "my name is vance. Sorry about before sometimes I speak my first tongue."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:35 pm

She blinked. "what language would that be?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:41 pm

He looked at her, "I have no idea what humans called it. I guess it shows how old I am since even I have frogotten what it was called."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

afraid vampire in demon world
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next