Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
afraid vampire in demon world - Page 7 I_vote_lcapafraid vampire in demon world - Page 7 I_voting_barafraid vampire in demon world - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
afraid vampire in demon world - Page 7 I_vote_lcapafraid vampire in demon world - Page 7 I_voting_barafraid vampire in demon world - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

afraid vampire in demon world

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

afraid vampire in demon world - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:20 am

Vance tried the blood, "oh what did it come from that makes it so rare." He couldn't recall where he had tasted it before but it was similar to something he had had before.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:26 am

"Angels." She took another bite. "Vampires rarely get to taste that blood so I get it from a friend who donates just for occasions where I talk with vampires."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:29 am

He blushed a bit and set the spoon down, "you didn't have to give me anhel blood. It is too nice of a gesture it is on the same level as me biting you."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:31 am

She looked at him. "Just enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:34 am

He blushed even more, "your not understanding my tolrance to it is low. It acts like a love potion to me. It is fine for most vampires to drink it but I am in the smaller percentage that gets effected by it."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:35 am

"I see...we have some demon blood if you want that instead."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:37 am

Vance looked away, "just let me recover from this angel's blood." He could smell her blood it was tempting but he knew it was game over if he made a move on her. He silently said to himself, "your blood would be the best."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:39 am

Her ears twitched. "What was that?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:41 am

Vance blushed, "if I told you what I said you would tell me no flirting." He had to be careful her hearing was good.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:42 am

She stood up and walked over to him. "Do you need a different blood?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:44 am

He held back from nipping her neck, "your blood smells so nice. Back up a bit or I might not be able to hold back." This is why he didliked Angel's blood it always had a bad effect on him.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:46 am

She looked at him. "W..Will it help you?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:49 am

He blushed more, "I could not take your blood. You are firm on staying just friends, and you do not want to be bitten by me." He was respecting her wishes.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:50 am

"I see.." She then grabbed his hand. "Come with me then we'll get you some blood that isn't angel then."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:53 am

He followed her he had great self control for a vampire. He cherrished her she had saved him and as a prideful vampire he had to do whatever he could for her.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:53 am

"Vance...what would help you get better?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:57 am

"I might have to wait it out it ma,es emotions I have for someone stronger. In tjis case it makes me even more attracted to... you." He shut his eyes, thinking about other stuff or trying to think.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:59 am

She blinked and then looked in his eyes. "Vance. Remember I need to have some time to be alone...just single."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:01 am

Vance had tears forming, "I know and all I van think about is biting you. I don't wanna ruin our friemdship you saved me from my doom and now all I can do is think of ways to bite you." He felt bad and it showed he did.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:03 am

"Just tell me...will it help you?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:04 am

"yes it should help...." He felt bad that she was stuck around him like this.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:06 am

She looked down. "Just know I'm doing this to help you as a friend. Nothing more." She then turned away so he could get a better angle at her neck. "Go ahead."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:09 am

Vance got close to her he wrapped his arms around her and he leaned in and licked her neck preparing for the bite. He finally leaned in further and carefully bit her neck. He started to drink her blood.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:12 am

She closed her eyes. "Don't drink all of it. Just enough for you to feel better."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:15 am

He didn't drink too much he stopped drinking and licked her neck again letting the bite marks heal. He started to let go of the embrasse he was a little speechless right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

afraid vampire in demon world
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next