Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
afraid vampire in demon world - Page 6 I_vote_lcapafraid vampire in demon world - Page 6 I_voting_barafraid vampire in demon world - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
afraid vampire in demon world - Page 6 I_vote_lcapafraid vampire in demon world - Page 6 I_voting_barafraid vampire in demon world - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

afraid vampire in demon world

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

afraid vampire in demon world - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:20 am

In the morning she woke up and stretched. "Hmm...back to another tiresome day of work."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:22 am

Vance was napping he only sleeps a few hours a day lately. He thought maybe he had too much energy lately. He lay in his bed in a very light sleep.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:28 am

She walked to the guest hall and over to the room Vance was in before knocking on the door.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:30 am

"It is open come on in queen Namide." He was still laying on the bed eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:36 am

She opened the door and walked in. "Morning."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:37 am

"good morning queen." He was still laying down. His voice was very respectful to her.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:40 am

She blinked. "Just call me Namide or your highness if you still wish to be respectful...queen however was my mother's duty." She looked down missing her.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:44 am

Vance lay there, "well then I could call you Nami. Though I thought you would want a little respect in your castle." He let out a little yawn.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:44 am

"Only when I'm dealing with affairs or deals." She looked at him. "But when not I don't want to hear it."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:47 am

Vance sat up finally, "so are you needing advice you something?" He looked a little messed up since he just woke up.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:50 am

"I just wanted to check up on you...and ask you something."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:51 am

Vance nodded at her, "what do you need to ask?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:53 am

"Do you know how Lord Ignis is doing? I haven't seen or spoken to him in some time."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:56 am

Vance looked at her then held his head, "I don't know my memory is no good. I recall stuff about monster world but somethings just make my head hurt." He kept holding his head he felt weak a vampire having problems with memories is weak.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:56 am

She blinked. "Maybe you need more blood." She held her hand out to him. "Come with me."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:58 am

He touched her hand a bit confused she nearly destroyed him last time he touched her hand. "ok maybe you are right I do need a little more blood."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:00 am

She pulled him up and then walked to the kitchen. "Let's see.." She looked around at all her cooks. "I'll have a tuna tartare and he'll have some blood." She told one of her cooks and then nodded and went to get everything. She then lead him to the dining room and sat down in a chair at the table.

Last edited by Shade on Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:02 am

Vance smiled, "that is a fancy way to say raw tuna. I have to wonder how you have blood on demand herez?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:04 am

"I have it for if I ever have to talk with vampires." She looked at him. "Always best to be prepared."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:06 am

Vance bowed his head a bit, "I am not making problems for you am I? I mean you have a status to uphold and beong around a vampire might be bad for your status."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:07 am

"I can do what I please as long as it doesn't affect the demon world in a bad way." She looked at him. "And when it is something that would affect the demon world I try to find what would help it most."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:10 am

Vance smiled at her, "lets hope the food gets here I am running out of things to talk about and ask you about." He was afraid he would fall back onto flirting with her.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:13 am

"There's plenty you can ask me about." She looked at at the cook as he walked out with 2 plates one that had a bowl on it and the other with little rolls of tuna. "Looks like our food is here."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:16 am

Vance got his blood in a bowl, "first time having my blood in a bowl I guess there is a first time for everything."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:18 am

"It's a rare blood actually...hope you like it." She picked up a roll with some chopsticks and took a bite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: afraid vampire in demon world   afraid vampire in demon world - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

afraid vampire in demon world
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next