Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Serana's room - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSerana's room - Page 4 I_voting_barSerana's room - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Serana's room - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSerana's room - Page 4 I_voting_barSerana's room - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Serana's room

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Serana's room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:59 pm

"I know that, and no other woman will take me from you. You're irreplaceable."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:02 pm

Serana hugged him even tighter, "I might have to get dress. I don't think standing around naked is good even if it is my room."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:17 pm

"You'll be fine." He gave her a bathrobe, and put it on her shoulders. "But, yes, well need to find a place for ourselves. Most definitely, as soon as we can, I can hardly stay here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:23 pm

Serana tied the robe, "I want a place of my own too. We need more space, and when we find a place I'll tell Ignis I can't be a maid anymore."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:25 pm

"Well, that'll be something we can work to." He kept looking outside. "You think they'll ask me to come back when they figure that things end in chaos?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:27 pm

Serana held his hand, "if they do need you back what will become of me?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:29 pm

"If they want me back they can try. I'm not going back to that excuse of a life. I'm free now, really free, even though I'm bound to you, I'm still free."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:31 pm

Serana kissed him on the lips, "you don't have to think of being bound to me. We are not married yet."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:33 pm

"You have my name, that's as good as the same thing, basically. And I have yours."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:39 pm

Serana looked him in the eyes, "yeah you know my name. I have long since forgotten my last name." Serana looked at her hand that had the symbol on it when they made a contract. "I just don't want you to feel like a familiar because you love me. I know what that feeling is like."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:43 pm

"Familiars are bound by a contract. I'm bound by a vow I made. You'd say it's the same, but it isn't. I am, and always will be a Dragon, and never a familiar, and I see you as my equal. Always."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:47 pm

Serana started to tear up, "it feels like forever since someone has treated me as an equal. Everyone just pities me and helps me out and forgets about me."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:49 pm

"I'm usually the one doing that to others, but with you, it's different you helped out me instead of I you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:51 pm

Serana hugged him tightly, "just let me cry on you a minute." Serana cried on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:53 pm

"You can let it out. Shh, it's all right, you're safe here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:55 pm

Serana let out a little laugh, "I feel like you stole my line." She kept holding him.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:05 am

"I stole only one thing from you. I think you know what that is." He put his arms around her, holding her firmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:15 am

Serana smiled, "I gave you my heart so don't go saying you stole it." Serana stopped crying.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:16 am

"Practically the same. Either way, we gave each other our heats, and the keys to them, so we'll be fine. With each other, we'll be strong."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:20 am

Serana whispered in his ear, "your going to have to meet the rest of my family. I know they will love you."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:23 am

"What are they like? Same as you, or different, or aren't they familiars, or witches or warlocks?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:30 am

Serana smiled, "well my son you met and his wife Tsun is a demon. She has four kids my favorite is Igrus he has spirit and power. I consider Pyrus family even though he left me and he is married to a dragon named Mink. The king of this castle and his wife are good friends of mine." Serana thought of more people.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:36 am

"[i]Mink[.i]? Are you serious? That's my sister ... "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:40 am

Serana laughed, "so he ended up with your sister. God must have a pretty good sense of humor." Serana was holding back a huge laughing fit.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:41 am

"She's rather cruel, at times. But she can be funny, yes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serana's room
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next