Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Serana's room I_vote_lcapSerana's room I_voting_barSerana's room I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Serana's room

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Serana's room Empty
PostSubject: Serana's room   Serana's room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:41 pm

Serana teleported with Zayn into her room, she looked around still holding Zayn. "This is where I live." Serana got up and started to strip naked and get changed.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Serana's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:49 pm

Embarrassed that she just took off her clothes with him in the room, he turned around, walked to the window and looked outside. "As I expected it would. It's raining."
Back to top Go down

Serana's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:53 pm

Serana stopped dressing which she only managed to get one leg in a stocking. She walked up behind Zayn and hugged him, "you are too honest. Any normal man would love to see my pale snow white skin." Her breasts pressed against him.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Serana's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:55 pm

"I've learned to have respect for others, which I know to have when someone is changing."
Back to top Go down

Serana's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:58 pm

Serana made a purring sound, "your special you do not have to avert your eyes." Serana purred again to be cute and it was a force of habbit.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Serana's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:02 pm

"It's something only you and your lover should witness."
Back to top Go down

Serana's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:06 pm

Serana turned him around, "well silly I told you my real name. I even started to change with you around and even kissed you on the lips. What else do I have to do before you consider me your lover." Serana was nervous a little after saying thay and instinctively started to make a purring sound.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Serana's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:11 pm

"The fact that I nearly killed you before, that's what's keeping me. You're a beautiful woman, and you're a great person, but the fact that I almost ended that is why I can't ... "
Back to top Go down

Serana's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:15 pm

Serana kissed him on the lips, "my silly son was fighting you. He could of just as easily picked me up and ran." Serana kept a very faint purring sound going.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Serana's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:17 pm

"I don't see what you would find in me as lover. What good would I be for you?"
Back to top Go down

Serana's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:20 pm

Serana smiled,"there is no reason why. I just like you and for some reason I can let my guard down around you." She hugged him again still naked.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Serana's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:29 pm

He looked away, trying not to face her, or her body for that matter. He knew what he had done, and simply, he couldn't quite forgive himself. He felt as if it would be tricking her, wounding her first, then playing the sad man, making her try to cheer him up, and eventually she would fall for him. That, and he lived his entire life knowing he would be alone in such a matter, and he made all his choices accordingly.
Back to top Go down

Serana's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:35 pm

Serana made him face her, "I can feel what your feeling." She then kissed his forehead, "I like you. You can reject me all you want, I was a cat and we don't give up easily." Serana licked his neck from the start of it to his ear then she playfully bit his ear.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Serana's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:44 pm

He didn't know what was happening to him, first he was reading in a tree, peaceful around him, then he was asked by Dark Ray to assist in a high profile matter, there he failed, he lost everything, and now he was being seduced by his targets mother. "I ... " More he couldn't get out, other then some noises that would be close to grumbling.
Back to top Go down

Serana's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:49 pm

Serana purred more, "you know I don't fall for just anybody. I am picky when it comes to men, and that is why you are special. I didn't even think twice about seducing you."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Serana's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:57 pm

He noticed, finally, that she was serious about it. In all his time on this earth, with his sister to watch over, he had never held it for possible that he himself, one of the most powerful Dragons of this time, would be cherished by a witch. Let alone one he nearly killed before. He stepped forward, hugged her, and put his head next to hers, on her shoulder. "I'll keep you safe, in both my vow, and my heart." He then put her on her bed, and sat down on the ground before her, on his knees, stroking her leg.
Back to top Go down

Serana's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:03 pm

Serana started to whisper in his ear to tease him, "why don't you try dressing me." She then bits his ear hard enough to almost draw blood.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Serana's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:08 pm

"I wouldn't know where to start, or what to put you on first. I have no knowledge of all that."
Back to top Go down

Serana's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:14 pm

Serana laughed, "I will walk you through it silly." She took off her stocking she put on and pointed at a pair of panties. "Lets start with underwear."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Serana's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:19 pm

"Well, all right." He tried to see this as a learning process, whenever he had to do this if she were in need of it, but other thoughts kept popping up, and he was having a bit difficulty concentrating. Carefully, he put on her panties, over her legs, and then up to her hips.
Back to top Go down

Serana's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:27 pm

Serana smiled she was having fun, "next is a bra." She made a bra fly at him and land in his face. She gave him all the details of putting it on.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Serana's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:36 pm

He took it, and turned her around. Carefully, he put it on, trying not to put too much pressure, which might give her the idea he had other intentions. He noticed, that there was more strength behind a bra then you might think, and it actually strapped itself firmly around the body. Clipping it, he thought it must've hurt her, wearing one. "Well, ok, if this is ok, then, I think so. So, next?" Keeping his cool, still trying to learn, he did his best.
Back to top Go down

Serana's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:43 pm

Serana turned around and kissed him, "I should make you redo it and be a little rougher." Serana laughed, "next we just slip the dress on me." Serana picked the dress up and handed to him, "right over the head and pull it on like a shirt. This should be simple enkugh." She stood up waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Serana's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:45 pm

He found the opening, then put it over her head, making her blind to her surroundings for the moment. He pulled it down, and had to go on his heels, to pull it all the way. Then, he rearranged the bands on her shoulders, making it look good. "That's all? Nothing more?"
Back to top Go down

Serana's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:50 pm

Serana kissed him,"I wanted to give you a good view of my body." She purred a bit, "maybe next time you will go slower and tease me a bit. Your being too much of a good boy." Serana closed her eyes, "but your charm is that good boy personality."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Serana's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serana's room
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next