Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Serana's room - Page 7 I_vote_lcapSerana's room - Page 7 I_voting_barSerana's room - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Serana's room - Page 7 I_vote_lcapSerana's room - Page 7 I_voting_barSerana's room - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Serana's room

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Serana's room - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:17 am

Serana noticed a mouse and she pointed two fingers at her eyes and to the mouse, "whatever you want to make. As long as there is no mouses in it."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:36 pm

"Off course not, we're keeping it at simple human food, for as far as that is available." He started to make things, of which he never knew he could make.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:40 pm

Serana watched in amazement, "this looks like it will be pretty good." She was trying little pieces of random stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:43 pm

"Well, that's the general idea, yes. After he finished everything, he put it in several plates, and served it on the Serana's bed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:47 pm

Serana grabbed a plate and started to eat, "I needed something to eat. This guy I knew wore me out last night." Serana smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:49 pm

"What do you mean?" He sat down, having a fair idea he kept her awake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:52 pm

Serana blushed, "well the massage made me really tired. Then what came after just finished me off."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:57 pm

"I do hope you enjoyed all of that, though. It was not something any person would get."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:01 pm

"Not just anybody is allowed to touch me." Serana blushed.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:05 pm

"Well, I'm glad about that." He gave her another plate, and stood up, going to his signature window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:10 pm

Serana ate a little more and got up, "back to the window already?" Serana walked over to him.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:13 pm

"I just haven't felt myself anymore for a long time. When I was alone, it was me I had to worry about, and I knew I would either die or live, and it never mattered which happened. My sister would manage without me, she has for a long time now. But now that I'm with you, I get an entirely new life I should be careful with. It's a big change for me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:19 pm

"I am glad you have a big chance, and I think of this as a chance for me to have a normal life." Serana stood next to him looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:24 pm

"A normal life is something I was promised, but never given. I'd give anything for that to happen. Maybe even make a family."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:27 pm

Serana grabbed his hand and held it, "well if you want a family we can do that. Though I do have a few childern already but they are all adults. We can have a few if you want."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:30 pm

"A few?" He laughed a bit. "You're not some spawning machine to drop some children, you know. You're way more valuable then that, for me, at least."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:37 pm

Serana smiled, "I want more childern. I kinda miss taking care of kids, some women like me want kids."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:38 pm

"Well, if you are sure, we can, I think so. I have no objections."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:42 pm

Serana laughed, "might have to ask Pyrus how hard it is to raise a dragon."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:43 pm

"Well, half dragon, really. And Mink can help better with that, she does it herself, I assume, so that should cover everything you need to know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:48 pm

Serana sighed, "she knowingly went out with an unfaithful man. I had to keep him in line all the time, if you don't micro manage him he starts to do stupid stuff. Can't be that hard to raise them I mean I raised all of my kids except Syprus."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:36 pm

"Well, I'm sure you did a great job then." He put one of his arms around her, and gave her a kiss on her forehead. "You'll be a great mom to our children, when that time comes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:06 pm

Serana smiled, "you will make a good dad. Though I don't expect you to be a stay at home dad."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:07 pm

"I'll have a lot of work on my hands, yes, but if we do have children, I'm going to spend as much time with them as possible for me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:26 am

Serana hugged him, "you decided what your going to do. Your voice is a dead give away."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serana's room
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next