Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Serana's room - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSerana's room - Page 2 I_voting_barSerana's room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Serana's room - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSerana's room - Page 2 I_voting_barSerana's room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Serana's room

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Serana's room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:55 pm

"Well, practice is needed when someone isn't very good at something." He was still trying to refrain himself, but was getting weaker in his self control each second, since he knew what she was trying to cause, but he was afraid of problems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:59 pm

Serana whispered in his ear, "your holding back too much." She bit his ear hard again.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:01 pm

"I don't want problems, for either of us." He put her on the bed, gently, and sat next to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:04 pm

Serana laid her head on his shoulder, "what problems?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:05 pm

"That of your former husband, your children, any of those."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:08 pm

Serana sighed, "my forner husban married a dragon. My son don't seem to care what I do anymore and well nothing else I can think of."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:12 pm

He bent forward and kissed her, with his hand behind her head, on her neck, and his other hand on her waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:15 pm

Serana kissed back and she wrapped her arms around she squeezed him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:19 pm

He put her in front of him, standing there, and stood up as well. "Well, second stage of learning, now backwards." With firmer hand now, he pulled off her robe, and folded it, put it on the bed, and then put his hands on her middle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:23 pm

Serana let out little sighs and she got shivers from him, "you...." she couldn't finish or resist him.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:26 pm

"I what?" He gently picked her up, and put her belly down on the bed, on the end of it, so he would be able to easily walk around. He unclipped her bra again, and pulled it away under her weight, then took off her panties as well, and stood at her end of the bed. "Let's do this then." He climbed up the bed, and sat next to her, putting his hands on her shoulders, starting to firmly massage them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:30 pm

Serana purred and a meow escaped her mouth, she turned beet red. "You should of teased me more." She wanted to say more but she was enjoying thw massage.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:33 pm

"Let it go through your entire body. I'm experienced in this, we used to do this back in the old days to court women, but even though I learned how, I never applied it for that actual reason. Only to help others,of for practice." He moved the pressure from her shoulders, to the base of her neck, and slowly down her spine. And unlike before, he was being normal now, not careful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:42 pm

Serana firmly planted her face in her pillow she didn't want the sounds she was making to be heard. She pulled her face out of the pillow to talk, "I think you have me courted." She put her face back in the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:47 pm

"I hope you enjoy it, you're the first to have gotten this in quite some time." He also put his hands around her middle, and kept massaging her soft skin, but not gently, like it was fragile, but like he was trying to get through it. The basic point was to get to the muscles. Which, so far, he felt he was doing the right way. He moved from her middle to her hips, and her ass, down to her legs, and eventually to reach her feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:52 pm

Serana was in so much pleasure from the massage she couldn't move when he got to her feet. Serana mumbled a few words, "your too good."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:57 pm

After he finished at her feet, with some hesitation, he turned her around, having her lie on her back, and stood up from the bed, standing at her head. He put his hands on her shoulders, and more closely to her bosom, just the top of her chest, and pressured there, the same way he did at the rest of her body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:02 pm

Serana grabbed her pillow and covered her face. Meows could be heard escaping the pillow. She was embarrassed about her meows.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:07 pm

Hearing her, he knew it must've been one of the better massages she had. Continuing his work, he went down to her breasts, and her stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:12 pm

Serana's arms shot out and she pulled him down and used her nails to shred the back of his shirt then her arms went limp again.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:14 pm

"If it tensions you too much, I can stop. The point is actually to relax your body, let off the steam."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:17 pm

Serana moved the pillow to talk, "no don't stop please finish. My instincts are kicking in sorry..." serana sounded a little down that he might stop.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:21 pm

"Very well." He put his hands to work again, now for her underbelly, avoiding to get to a certain spot, he worked around it, wondering how he managed not to go there and lose control. Keeping in his mind, how to put the pressure properly, and thinking about the training all the time, he restrained himself from doing so, and proceeded to her thighs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:26 pm

Serana spoke very softly almost unheard, "you didn't have to avoid it. My body is yours already." Serana covered her face.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:29 pm

"This is a professional massage, it's a main point not to go there." He massaged the inside of her thighs, and went to her knees, and the rest of her legs. After that, he took out the bedsheets, and put them over her, covering most of her body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serana's room
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next