Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Serana's room - Page 9 I_vote_lcapSerana's room - Page 9 I_voting_barSerana's room - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Serana's room - Page 9 I_vote_lcapSerana's room - Page 9 I_voting_barSerana's room - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Serana's room

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage

Serana's room - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:52 am

Serana started blush, and wrapped her arms around his neck. "You going to keep talking or you going to take a hint at what I want."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:53 am

"I know what you want." He kissed her neck, and went down slowly.

Time Jump.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:59 am

Serana was breathing hard, "how you could stay single all these years is amazing. I might of broke a nail at the end, you sure your back will be fine I got you pretty good." Serana was looking at her hand and sure enough one her nails was broken.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:00 am

"I'm fine. Dragons hide is thick, you know." He lay next to her, his arm over her stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:05 am

Serana yawned, "ok well I still want.... house... look.... them..." Serana fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serana's room
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9