Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Serana's room - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSerana's room - Page 3 I_voting_barSerana's room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Serana's room - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSerana's room - Page 3 I_voting_barSerana's room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Serana's room

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Serana's room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:33 pm

Serana felt like he was teasing her to the max, "if you don't do something in the next few minute." She did finish the sentence she thought that might work on him.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:37 pm

"Then, what?" He took oh his ragged shirt, and sat next to her. "You can't do anything right now, your body is too relaxed for that. But, I can do plenty. Which, you clearly want me to do, I assume." He pressed his lips against her neck, and kissed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:41 pm

Serana got her arms to move and she pulled him to her face, "tease me anymore and I'll show you just how scary 10% of my power is."

Insert time jump here.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:45 pm

Zayn was lying next to her in the bed, And had his arms wrapped around her. "A lot of first times today. I can assure you that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:47 pm

Serana smiled, "could of fooled me." She laid her head on his chest and drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:00 pm

As she fell asleep, which was only natural, considering it was 10:22 in the evening, he got up, put on his pants, and walked back to the window he was looking through last time. The rain hadn't stopped, and he had thought to himself, it wasn't him who influenced the weather for once. Instead, it was the others, missing his power, his leadership. He had finally found something he belonged, because he was respected and even loved for who he was, not due to the strength he displayed. It dawned to him, maybe he didn't lose, because he was too weak, but because he didn't want to continue the way he was living. The thought of that was rather soothing, and looking at Serena, who seemed to be happy, having found somewhere, also made him feel as if he were good for something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:23 pm

Serana rustled around and lifted her head up, "come back here. I was using your chest as my pillow." Serana yawned and waited for him to get back in bed.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:42 pm

"I'm just thinking over some things." The rain hadn't stopped still, and was pouring against the windows. Far in the distance lightning enlighted the land, and he saw the darkness revealing a landscape for a second. "Just about me, and what I'm going to do from this point on."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:49 pm

Serana got up still naked and she hugged Zayn, "I thought being with me was your new goal."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:54 pm

"It's something I want to keep, yes, but that still leaves me with the fact that I require a goal for my life, something to do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:58 pm

Serana sighed, "just like them always having goals. Why don't you find a job that you can enjoy doing." Serana kept hugging him she missed the warmth of another person.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:02 pm

He wrapped his arm around her. "Because I have done that my entire life long, without any goal, just working for others, helping them, and leading their lives for them. I need something that I can focus on for myself, and you are one of those things, but since I have you now, I can just keep with you. I just need something I can work on."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:05 pm

Serana rested her head on his shoulder, "well I'll suport you no matter what you choose to do."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:06 pm

"And you, what will you do? Continue to work here, or find something else?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:10 pm

Serana looked out the window, "right now I have no place to live. This is the only place I have to call home. I don't know what to do."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:12 pm

"I lived everywhere, any place connected to actual nature. But since we neither have a place to actually live, we can just get our own place, I assume?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:19 pm

Serana purred, "we might need some money to get our own place."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:24 pm

"Well, we can get that easily. I'm known with someone who can get her hands on that far too easily."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:28 pm

Serana let off a purr, "who is it?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:31 pm

"Someone i have great respect for, and someone trying to change her lifestyle as well." He didn't want to trouble her with telling her about C.C. or worry about that himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:34 pm

Serana bit his neck, "tell me who or I will bite you harder." Serana was getting jealous.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:40 pm

"Nothing to be worried about. She used to be someone I worked for. But she stopped her work, so I felt I had to continue it, now that I'm free of it, I have no more connections to her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:43 pm

Serana wasn't liking his answer, "I get to meet her right?" Serana growled a little.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:45 pm

"If you want that, then sure. There's nothing to be jealous about, I'm not hiding anything from you. I wouldn't have any reason for wasting something that is the best thing happening to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:49 pm

Serana wrapped her arms around him, "you are mine. No other woman can take you from me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serana's room
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next