Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Serana's room - Page 8 I_vote_lcapSerana's room - Page 8 I_voting_barSerana's room - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Serana's room - Page 8 I_vote_lcapSerana's room - Page 8 I_voting_barSerana's room - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Serana's room

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Serana's room - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:28 am

"Well, do tell dear. I can't wait to hear what you think it is."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:33 am

Serana sighed, "you are going to help more people. You have confidence in yourself again, I just know you found something."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:35 am

"I'm not going to help anyone. I'm going to stay here, with you, and maybe find a new house of our own."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:43 am

Serana looked up, "ok you just seem different somehow."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:46 am

"Well, that's because I have you now, and for once, I have something to live my life for."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:50 am

"Tell more more I know there is something else." Serana yawned.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:53 am

"Well, what should there be?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:56 am

"I smell another woman's scent that was not there before last night. I just wanna know what happened."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:57 am

"Didn't I tell you before? I helped someone last night. And old friend. I had to help with an issue with a vampire. I do not cheat on you, I can put my honor on the line for that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:00 am

"I trust you and know you wouldn't cheat on me. I just want to know if you did soetging or found a new reason to live." Serana kissed him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:08 am

"You are my reason, I need no new one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:15 am

Serana bit his ear lightly, "ok I guess I am over thinking it."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:22 am

"Well, yeah, women tend to do that. But you're fine, and so am I, let's not worry about nothing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:25 am

Serana walked back to the bed, "I had nothing but time to think. And chase mice."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:27 am

"Well, we can spend the time together now. So, we should get ready for looking around for houses. Maybe we'll find something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:54 am

"We can do that if you want to. We need to find out how much money we have though."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:15 am

"Well, I have nothing, I never used that sort of thing, only when I had to go somewhere only humans could go. So I'm afraid we'll have to be reliant on you for that, unless I start working as well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:20 am

Serana sighed, "I figured it would be like that. I have money from my travels, I was collecting bounties when I was trying to break my curse." Serana smiled, "not enough to buy a house but we can get a loan. Have any ideas where you want to live?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:24 am

"Well, since you're the one mainly paying for it, it'll be your choice, really." He sat down on the bed as well, and lay on his back, looking at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:28 am

Serana got close to him and lay her head on his chest, "I am use to jumping around. I never lived in one place for too long. Do you want to live in the human world? Or maybe the monster world? Which world do you prefer?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:30 am

"I can stick here, in this world. Nature is being respected here way more then in the Human World, though there a lot more things are to be done. So it's a dilemma, really. But in the end, I'm afraid I'd have to vote Human."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:34 am

"Ok that sounds good," Serana started to quietly purr. "The curse is powerful I still am technically a cat." Serana blushed she was annoyed she couldn't control her actions, "we can leave for the human world when your ready."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:36 am

"It makes you unique, is who you are, and it's cute. I like you for what you are." He rolled over, and lied on top of her with his chest. "Respect who you are. You are worth nothing less."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:42 am

Serana kissed him, "still not satified? I know I am not." Serana purred louder, "I just lose my logic around you."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:45 am

"There is no logic needed, for love. That's how it is. It beats logic, and is the only thing in doing so."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serana's room
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next