Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Serana's room - Page 5 I_vote_lcapSerana's room - Page 5 I_voting_barSerana's room - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Serana's room - Page 5 I_vote_lcapSerana's room - Page 5 I_voting_barSerana's room - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Serana's room

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Serana's room - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:46 am

Serana looked at him oddly, "I will ignore that for now. Well this might be odd if I marry you my ex husban becomes my brother inlaw." Serana was turning red from holding back the laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:47 am

"And my sister will become my sister ion law, that's surely overkill."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:52 am

Serana busted up laughing, "well by law I am divorced so it is not like she will be your sister inlaw." Serana cold not stop laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:57 am

"Well, law, ok, but in fact, you could still consider her that. Like regular sisters aren't good enough they have to push it further and go for sister in law as well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:12 am

Serana sighed and stopped laughing, "well anyway it must be destiny we met."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:13 am

"We make our own destiny, and I'm making mine with you." He picked her up, and carried her to the bed, where he lay her down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:20 am

Serana sighed, "I still can't sleep well at night."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:28 am

"Well, you'll have to sleep eventually, and haven't I exhausted you enough already?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:36 am

Serana grabbed zayn, "your massage wore me out plenty. Maybe I'll be able to sleep holding you." Serana yawned.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:37 am

He lay down next to her. "Tehn I'll be here, throughout the night."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:44 am

Serana wrapped her arms around him and kissed his neck. "You better be or I will find you and never let you go." She had a real tight grip on him.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:46 am

"Trust me, I'm not going anywhere right now, nothing would be a better place, or could make me feel any better."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:52 am

Serana kepted her grip, "they all said they would stay and I didn't hold onto them good enough." Serana started to drift off to sleep, "I will die before giving you up." She fell asleep still gripping him tight.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:59 am

He kept his voice low, so she wouldn't wake up "It'll never have to go that far. Not one bit. But I need to do something, somebody who needs me." He took a pillow, and replaced himself with the pillow. "I'll be back in an hour, tops."

Not much less then an hour later, Zayn returned, and entered her room, after having helped someone whom he had given a flute only recently. Was I right to do that? He lay down next to Serana, and pulled the pillow away, letting her get a hold of him again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:02 am

Serana spoke to him, "next time use the other pillow it is firmer. It would trick me way better."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:04 am

"Sorry for that, I had to help a guy whom I gave a whistle a few days ago. Vampire, needed to know someone who could help him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:07 am

Serana bit his ear, "you don't have to say sorry. You should do what you think is right." Serana started to drift off again.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am

"Well, go back to sleep, I'm here again. He fell asleep himself, after she did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:11 am

Serana woke up in the morning, she was still holding Zayn. "You are still here...." she thought that it was all a dream.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:19 am

Zayn, a bit tired from his trip to help out Gyan, was still asleep, and to Serana's luck, one of few men who doesn't snore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:25 am

Serana started to let out a loud pur, she couldn't help it. "I am glad you are sleeping still. It is embarrassing to pur in this form."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:44 am

He silently turned around, and was trying to grab all sheets in a reflex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:49 am

Serna grabbed him and pulled him close, "I like your sleeping face."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:59 am

He woke up, slowly, and grumbled a bit, trying to turn around again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:03 am

Serana didn't let him turn around, "your not moving anymore."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serana's room   Serana's room - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serana's room
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next