Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Vance's home in monster world - Page 2 I_vote_lcapVance's home in monster world - Page 2 I_voting_barVance's home in monster world - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Vance's home in monster world - Page 2 I_vote_lcapVance's home in monster world - Page 2 I_voting_barVance's home in monster world - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Vance's home in monster world

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Vance's home in monster world - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:00 am

Vance kissed her neck and gave her a hickey, it took his will power not to bite down."I fed from you once. I will not feed again for a while."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:07 am

She rolled over and kissed him. "Are you sure?"
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:10 am

"I don't want to get use to feeding from you. I will not put you through that all the time." Vance cuddled up with Vayne and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:12 am

She yawned and lay her head on his chest. "Vance...I'm glad you aren't afraid of me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:18 am

"Pyrus had his illusion tell me to talk to you. I thought if he liked you and trusted you enough to let you hold him you can't be all bad. Then Igrus told me about you being sad. I'll admit I felt sorry for you, but now I am glad we got to talk." Vance smells her hair.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:22 am

She blushed and covered her face to hide her blushing. "Vance...I..." She then looked up and kissed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:26 am

Vance bit her lower lip and kept kissing her. He couldn't get enough of her lips.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:30 am

She smiled and looked into his eyes pressing her forehead to his. "Do you want to know about my past ever?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:32 am

"When you are ready to tell me." Vance smiled.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:46 am

She nodded and then rolled over. "Well...about 20,010 years ago a women named Vayne Kurogane died of an illness." She looked at him while saying this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:50 am

Vance nodded, and stroked one of her wings.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:50 am

"Your not shocked that I said I'm dead?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:53 am

Vance looked at her, "I am a a vampire the living dead.... though.I can trace my roots back to the first." Vance smiled.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:58 am

"Well that woman that died...this is her body...but My own soul." She sighed. "I was born 2 days after her death when her brother desperately tried to revive her from the dead." She sighed and looked away. "Mortals are so foolish."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:01 am

Vance still had her wing, " I got to meet you so there is some good to that foolishness." He kept petting her wing.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:13 am

She looked at him and then curled up. "I lived with that man until he died even though he knew I wasn't his sister I played the part for him." She smiled. "I wanted him to be happy." She then kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:17 am

Vance licked her neck, "that just means you cared about him.enough to pretend." Vance almost bit her.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:19 am

She looked at him. "If your hungry then go ahead." She then kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:23 am

Vance blushed, "if I bite you my instincts will kick in and you will end up my mate." Vance stared into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:24 am

She blinked and then rolled over kissing him. "So I'll end up turned?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:30 am

"No I will umm strip you naked and well you should get the rest."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:32 am

She blushed and kissed him. "Your looking pale...more than me you need to feed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:39 am

Vance started to regret before he bit. He exposed her neck but this time he didn't lick her so she felt the initial bite. He bit down hard. He couldn't help it his instincts made him bite hard.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:41 am

She winced and squirmed a bit. "Vance...it hurts." She looked at him while trying to pull away now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:47 am

Vance drank from her unaware she was in pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vance's home in monster world
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next