Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Vance's home in monster world - Page 5 I_vote_lcapVance's home in monster world - Page 5 I_voting_barVance's home in monster world - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Vance's home in monster world - Page 5 I_vote_lcapVance's home in monster world - Page 5 I_voting_barVance's home in monster world - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Vance's home in monster world

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Vance's home in monster world - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:17 pm

"There is a nice lake just not too far from here." Vance smiled.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:19 pm

"I see.." She then looked up at the sky as she walked with him. "Hmm...Vance...do you know if your going to enter the tournament?"
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:26 pm

Vance stopped, "I am unsure if I will." He sighed, he had not participated in one for years.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:28 pm

"I'm entered in it." She looked at him and kissed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:33 pm

He kissed her back, "sure your going to be ok? I know how touchy you are about how you look."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:35 pm

She nodded. "I can fight for myself pretty well." She then looked at him. "I was trained by Pyrus too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:45 pm

Vance laughed, "I guess from what I hear he is good at teaching. Too bad he retired I'd pay to see him fight."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:47 pm

"I could see if he'll spar with me again." She looked at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:55 pm

Vance sighed, "you might need his help I am only good at frontal quick kills. I can't use magic."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:56 pm

she leaned up and kissed him. "Your good at giving me support though." She then smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:58 pm

They made it to the lake and Vance smiled, "it is nice to look at a lake." He stared at it mesmerized.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:41 pm

She looked at him and nodded then lay her head on his arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:21 pm

Vance found a place to sit, and he took a seat. "It is nice to relax every now and then."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:46 am

She looked at him and then sat on his lap curling up to be in his arm. "Think I'll do well for the tournament?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:52 am

Vance patted her head, "go train with Pyrus I have confidence that you will win."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:53 am

She looked at him and smiled. "I will later right now I want to be here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:57 am

"That is OK just try not to expose you neck too much it temps me." Vance chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:58 am

She kissed him and bit his lip gently while doing so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:06 am

Vance bit her back, "you sure are good at kissing."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:06 am

She blushed and then lay her head on his chest as she pushed his to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:13 am

Vance fell back, "you are cute when you blush."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:14 am

She cuddled with him. "Really?" She then smiled a bit and hugged him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:21 am

Vance wrapped his arms around her, "I don't plan to lie to you vampires can't lie very well. We are too honest and we have our pride."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:22 am

She looked at him and then smiled and curled up in his arms. "I'll be leaving in a bit to find Pyrus and train with him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:29 am

Vance playfully bit her ear, "don't go falling for him. I would have to turn him into a three course meal."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vance's home in monster world
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next