Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Pyrus recruits in monster world I_vote_lcapPyrus recruits in monster world I_voting_barPyrus recruits in monster world I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Pyrus recruits in monster world I_vote_lcapPyrus recruits in monster world I_voting_barPyrus recruits in monster world I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Pyrus recruits in monster world

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Pyrus recruits in monster world Empty
PostSubject: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:24 am

Pyrus walked around th monster world and he was not doing good. No one would join him then when they found out who he was they would try to defeat him. He took a seat on the ground hoping someone would show up and help him.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:33 am

"Hey you,what are you doing back here?"

"You are no longer welcome here Pyrus."

"How dare you show your face here after what you did."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:36 am

"Yeah how dare you all say that after losing our home." Pyrus said this then he starts to think.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:39 am

"We lost nothing,that witch took it."

"No the king lost it."

"Well it's not like he went down without a fight."

"Some fight it only lasted five minutes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:41 am

"Sigh what a useless place this world turned into after I left." Pyrus got up and started to walk away. These people were annoying him.

Last edited by steafen on Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:42 am

"Ya that's tight just leave."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:46 am

Pyrus snapped his finger and a bolt of lighting came down right in front of the guy "I do not like your wannabe tuff voice go home and suck on your motheres teat or grow a set and take back our world." Pyrus kept walking away.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:48 am

"Easy enough to say for a man who doesn't live here anymore."

"So Pyrus what do you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:51 am

"A united rebellion all the words working to gather to get back their worlds." Pyrus kept walking uninterested in them or what they said.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:54 am

"So do you have any monsters in your army?"

"You cant be seriously considering joining him."

"Well it's better than livng under this tyranny."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:58 am

"I have a demon army and ten angels and a few other people to assist me." Pyrus stopped, "if you are interested in joining me then we need more people and we need a general to lead the neo monster army." Pyrus starts to think.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:00 am

"Well we may have some others who are willing to fight,follow us."

The trio of monsters walked away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:02 am

Pyrus followed them and he starts to think while walking. He needs someone to keep them organized he just don't know who to choose to do it.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:09 am

"So here we are."

The trio stopped in front of a huge old shed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:12 am

"Well it isn't much but I am not.one to complain." Pyrus stold there staring at it.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:14 am

One of them opened the doors revealing a mass of monsters.

"So do you think they would be of some help?Bare in mind we have no training in fighting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:19 am

"Yeah you would help.... now we need to find someone to train you and lead you when I finally attack." Pyrus was amazed it was hard for him to.speak.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:19 am

One of the others in the group pulled of the cloak that had covered his face. "How do Knights of Round fit in your scheme, Pyrus?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:22 am

"Well two of them hate me agter trashing their house and hurting one of them and the person we are rebelling against was their leader."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:23 am

"That doesn't really answer his question."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:23 am

He revealed his face. "Bismarck Waldstein, previoius Knight of Five. And more are willing to help, I have still many from Pendragon who are able to help, and willing to."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:25 am

"What a knight in our mix?"

"How dare you hide in the very world you helped take over."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:27 am

Bismarck's face didn't move a muscle. "Help, hardly. We were forced to be there as military presence. As you have all seen, it was herself who did the fighting, none of us had anything to do, but to order you around afterwards."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:28 am

"Oh yes because that makes it all better."

"Calm down brother,it seems that our enemy is now his as well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:30 am

"Calm down they are just lap dogs they could not bite the hand that fed them. I could use humans in te army and I need someone to train these monster. I would welcome you all openly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pyrus recruits in monster world
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World :: Royal Castle-
Jump to: