Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Vance's home in monster world - Page 6 I_vote_lcapVance's home in monster world - Page 6 I_voting_barVance's home in monster world - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Vance's home in monster world - Page 6 I_vote_lcapVance's home in monster world - Page 6 I_voting_barVance's home in monster world - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Vance's home in monster world

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Vance's home in monster world - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:30 am

She smiled a bit and kissed him. "I won't."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:34 am

Vance felt a little weak, "sigh must be wearing me out being out at day time." Vance laughed.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:35 am

Vayne stood up and grabbed his hand before pulling him up. "Why don't you go rest while I train?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:39 am

Vance kissed her for a long time then pulled back, "I will rest you better get stronger." Vance started to head home.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:50 am

She walked him home. "Vance..." She then hugged him and smiled. "I'll always be here for you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:54 am

Vance kissed her neck, "I know you will be. Don't get too wore out training."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:55 am

She nodded and then opened a portal to head back to the park to find Pyrus. "I'll see you later Vance." She then kissed him and stepped through the portal.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:10 pm

Pyrys stepped out f te portal and vance was in front of him he handed her over and xplained himself. He teleported away and Vance walked her to the bed and laid her down. He lay next to her cuddling.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:15 pm

She smiled and wrapped her wings around him. "Hmm..."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:17 pm

He licked her neck and pulled her closer, "your covered in his scent." Vance sounded a bit annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:29 pm

She opened her eyes and kissed him. "He's like family to me." She then yawned and lay her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:33 pm

Vance placed his hands on her hips and held her. "I know just the vampire in me hates another man's scent on my lover."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:35 pm

She smiled and curled up. "You're jealous aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:38 pm

He carefully bit her ear and nibbled on it, "yes very much jealous of him." He kept at her ear.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:48 pm

She smiled and hugged him. "Hun....I just want to sleep right now...I used up a lot of energy to get back here."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:51 pm

He hugged her back, "fine sleep if you must." He kissed her and cuddled more.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:56 pm

She smiled and yawned before closing her eyes and falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:59 pm

He watched over her till she woke up. When she woke up she was greeted with a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:01 pm

She smiled and hugged him. "Hey...why the wake up kiss?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:05 pm

"Your lips have his scent making them covered in mine again." He kissed her again and his hand lightly groped her breast.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:10 pm

She smiled and grabbed his hand pulling him closer.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:14 pm

He kept groping her, he then licked her neck. "You are losing his scent finally."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:19 pm

She smiled and kissed him. "Vance....it's too early." She then hugged him. "Maybe later."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:22 pm

He licked her neck, "too early for me to drink?" He kept licking her neck.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:31 pm

She smiled and tilt her head. "Ok..." She then closed her eyes. "Just be careful this time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vance's home in monster world
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next