Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Vance's home in monster world - Page 7 I_vote_lcapVance's home in monster world - Page 7 I_voting_barVance's home in monster world - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Vance's home in monster world - Page 7 I_vote_lcapVance's home in monster world - Page 7 I_voting_barVance's home in monster world - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Vance's home in monster world

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Vance's home in monster world - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:39 pm

He bit her neck carefully and kepted groping her to help associate the feeling with pleasure..
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:44 pm

She smiled and grabbed his hand. "Just drink."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:49 pm

He kept drinking he was taking longer then normal, naturally she would start feeling a strange sensation. Some people like it and got pleasure from it others just put up with it or disliked it completely.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:47 am

She started to almost purr a bit and hugged him. "Vance...."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:51 am

Vance stopped drinking and held her, "sorry I kinda went longer then normal."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:52 am

She curled up in his arms and yawned smiling. "It's ok." She then lay her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:56 am

Vance kissed her forehead, "it is still early you can't sleep." He smiled at her and popped a mint.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:58 am

She smiled and got up slowly kissing him. "Ok..." She then walked over to the bathroom to get cleaned up.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:02 am

He watched her walk away, "you doing ok I did take a bit more blood then normal." He got up to help her if needed.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:09 am

She yawned and splashed water on her face from the sink. "Hmm..." She then stripped down and entered the shower. "I'm fine hun."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:12 am

Vance went into the bathroom, "mind if I join?" He started to strip already.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:13 am

She blushed and covered herself. "I...I guess."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:17 am

Vance got into the shower and grabbed her gands and uncovered her. He whispered into her ear, "I see perfect in the dark I have seen you naked. I already had the pleasure of enjoying the sight of you." He started to wash her back.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:21 am

She blushed and closed her eyes. "Vance...." She looked at him now and then down. "I don't know if we'll be like this forever....even though by age we won't die."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:24 am

Vance hugged her, "I wanna spend as long as we can together." He held her tightly, "I might not ever find a woman as good as you."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:25 am

She smiled and hugged him back tears running down her cheeks but hidden by the water.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:30 am

He cried his tear were noticeable being blood, "I really don't wanna lose you. I wanted to raise childern with you."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:31 am

She looked up and kissed him. "I know...." She then kissed him and wiped his tears. "I don't know why though but I feel like I won't be around much longer."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:36 am

He kissed her deeply, "I will make these the best days ever." He started to wash her low region with his hands. He did not mess aroud he made sure she was getting clean.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:36 am

After a few minutes they got out and dried off. "Vance....I want you to find out why I feel like this."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:39 am

"How would I find out?" He teased her while drying her off.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:42 am

She smiled and hugged him tightly. "You might have to talk to Pyrus or Syprus."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:46 am

"I doubt wither of them know anything," he sighed and took a seat.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:54 am

She leaned over and lay her head on his shoulder. "Ok..." She then cuddled.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:58 am

He cuddled with her he nibbled on her ear. He rubbed her wings a bit in hopes she might be sensitive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vance's home in monster world
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next