Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Vance's home in monster world - Page 8 I_vote_lcapVance's home in monster world - Page 8 I_voting_barVance's home in monster world - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Vance's home in monster world - Page 8 I_vote_lcapVance's home in monster world - Page 8 I_voting_barVance's home in monster world - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Vance's home in monster world

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Vance's home in monster world - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:00 am

Her wings twitched and she smiled hugging him and pulling him down onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:05 am

He put all his focus in her wings even when she dragged him down. He nipped em rubbed them. He was trying different stuff to see her reactions.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:15 am

She squirmed a bit and then smiled.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:19 am

Before he realized it he had carefully bit her left wing and was drinking from it. His hands started to tease the rest of her body skillfully. He was drinking slow almost as to prolong it to tease her.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:22 am

She looked at him and closed her eyes wrapping her other wing around him. "Vance...you like my blood don't you?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:27 am

"It is good though right now I am taking less the a drop at a time. I know you like when I carefully drink from her." Her body could not lie to his fingers skillfully teasing her. He kept drinking her wing.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:29 am

She squirmed and then kissed him. "Vance....stop.."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:31 am

He stopped as commanded, "yes what do you need?" He was proud of te control he has gained.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:35 am

She smiled and kissed him deeply. "I need some blood to live still...remember you drank from me earlier."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:38 am

He smiled, "you have other fluids I can drink." He started to kiss her then he moved down her body.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:40 am

She blushed and grabbed him pulling him up. "I kind of need to go in a bit to start teaching student about magic."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:44 am

He kissed her, "your already drenching the bed. I just plan to clean you up," he licked his lips.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:47 am

She sat up and hugged him. "I have to go though." She then got dressed and put on her necklace to hide how she looks. "I'll be back later hun." She then kissed him before opening a portal to find Pyrus.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:49 am

He sighed and went to sleep feeling a bit repressed.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:27 am

A void rift opened and vayne stepped out before collapsing onto the bed next to vance. "Hmm...still sleeping?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:30 am

Vance woke up, "just makibg sure there is energy for when you got back." He grabbed her and pulled her close, "have fun teaching?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:34 am

She nodded and smiled curling up in his arms.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:37 am

He found her lips and kissed her and he massaged her wings to set a good mood. "That is good you will have to keep teaching."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:47 am

She kissed him back and then bit his lower lip teasingly.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:49 am

Vance squeezed her wings when she bit him, he kissed her more and bit her back.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:52 am

She squirmed a bit and looked at him. "What was that for?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:58 am

"I was trying to bite you back playfully but I guess I bit down too hard." He touched her lips with one finger.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 3:59 pm

She smiled and kissed him. "Just a little remember you have fangs."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:34 pm

He kissed her back and used a free hand to massage one her breasts. The other hand found its way into her pants.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:06 pm

She rolled over and hugged him. "Not just I just want to cuddle." She then smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vance's home in monster world   Vance's home in monster world - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vance's home in monster world
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next