Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Monster World Shop I_vote_lcapMonster World Shop I_voting_barMonster World Shop I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Monster World Shop I_vote_lcapMonster World Shop I_voting_barMonster World Shop I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Monster World Shop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin - Kai'Sa
Administrator
Administrator
Admin - Kai'Sa

Monster World Shop Empty
PostSubject: Monster World Shop   Monster World Shop I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 2:27 pm

Here is the Role Plays main shop. Here you're permitted to spent Monster World Tokens you've saved up over time here.  Prices are subjected to change whenever needed.

● Name Change / 1 Token

● Custom Signature and/or Avatar / 2 Tokens

● Attack or Dodge Reroll / 3 Tokens

● Premade Character / 4 Tokens

● Semi-Ascend a Character you own / 5 Tokens

Additional Info:
- An Attack or Dodge Reroll can only be used once per topic, once per day. Consumed on use.

- Premade characters aren't characters you can order, such as order a male Demon character and give a pic to use. Premade characters are made in advance and you can select one you wish to purchase.

- Semi-Ascending a character can only be done to one character ever. Once you Semi-Ascend a character, you'll gain an Monster World Shop Bhi13s_th "Exhausted" icon, indicating you've used your Semi-Ascension. For Semi-Ascension, please contact an Admin before purchasing it.
Back to top Go down

Monster World Shop
Page 1 of 1