Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A new school day - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA new school day - Page 4 I_voting_barA new school day - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A new school day - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA new school day - Page 4 I_voting_barA new school day - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A new school day

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

A new school day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:58 am

C.C. stepped in, leaned against a bookshelf, still with Cheese-Kun in her arms, and sank to the floor. "You know, there are many more people here that I know then expected. But they're all old friends of your mother, so give them a chance."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:58 am

*Tsun enters the library, looking for Namide*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:59 am

"Tsun, we're here." C.C. was still comforting Namide, when she entered.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:00 am

*Tsun heads over to them* "Now what are you crying about?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:02 am

She snapped out of her train of thought and looked at C.C. "I..know...I just don't want to reveal what I am to anyone is all." She looked down. "I'm worried they won't accept me or worse may try to hurt me."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:04 am

"You are what you are, and you have to wear that with pride. As do I and Tsun, you know that."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:05 am

"Hell, I could take that plunge for ya and reveal my stuff personally..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:11 am

She nodded. "And I do but I'm scared they'll try to hurt me in fear of what I am." She then got up and walked over to C.C. hugging her. "But it may be a bit of a relief to stop hiding. You'll protect me if they try anything right?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:13 am

"Well, myself being a demon, I have an obligation to protect ya, you know..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:14 am

"And I have made that promise to Lillianne, so we're both here for your sake."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:22 am

She sighed and moved her hair a bit so her ears can stick up now and then unwrapped her tail. "I'm nervous but with you two there with me I'm ready." She hugged them both and smiled. "Let's go back." She grabbed both their hands and smiled walking back to class slowly. She blushed a bit as she walked in the hall with them hearing a few students talk about her ears and tail and then she hid her face behind C.C.'s shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:24 am

"Alright, let's go, if it helps any, I'll reveal my demon status also if you want."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:25 am

C.C. let go of her hand, and turned around. "I have yet some things to deal with the principal, I'll be back in some time." She walked off towards principal office, while JNamide and Tsun went back to class.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:27 am

She looked to C.C. and smiled nodding "Ok sis." She then looked at Tsun "Only if you want to." She stopped in front of the door to the classroom and sighed then she walked in with Tsun before taking her seat again.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:28 am

*Tsun also goes back to her seat*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:30 am

Most students were surprised as how Namide walked in. They immediately started whispering. (hey, isn't that a demon?) (if it isn't, it must be a failed experiment) (I heard they are real devils, and they kill you in your sleep) (shhh, she can hear us) with all the whispering, one student stood up. "What you may be, you'll be our classmate. Welcome to our class, catnaps. That'll be your nickname now, catnaps."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:32 am

*Tsun stood up* "Enough with the name calling. Her name is Namide, and you'll call her that, end of story"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:35 am

"Silence students I want to pretened that you all are learning if I lose my job I will burn all your houses down." Said Pyrus and he took his seat and started to think. "This is not good, if this comes back on me I'll have to go back to eating from trash cans." Thought Pyrus to himself.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:35 am

She smirked a few of her fanged teeth showing and looked at Tsun "Tsun...no get it right for them. It is Queen Namide Lilly Murrpau! Empress of the Demon World!" She then looked at the student who called her catnaps. "Clever nickname...I may call you Lunch."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

"I meant it in a good way. Geez." The boy sat down again, and turned his head away. the rest of the class was dead silent.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:36 am

"Look teach, one of our classmates is getting picked on, and I for one can't stand it."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:37 am

Just as Namide said that Ignis burst out laughing.

"You couldn't hurt a fly."

The laughter has caused Ignis to go into another one of his coughing attacks.

"Master are you all right?"

"Yes I'm fine now no need to worry."

Last edited by Chaos Emperor Dragon-EotE on Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:40 am

"Now class if you will ignore the people speaking out we can go back to reading page 32 which covers something that never happened." Said Pyrus and he started to lecture over any student trying to speak out.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:40 am

"I got a question for everyone: What if there was more than 1 person here of a different race? What then?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:41 am

She looked at Ignis and looked like she was about to say something but instead shook her head and turned around back to the kid who called her catnaps. "Doesn't feel so good getting a nick name like that does it?" She tilt her head. "Now you see why I called you lunch. Just use my name and treat me like any other student and I'll treat you the same as you treat me."

Last edited by Shade on Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new school day
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next