Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A new school day - Page 6 I_vote_lcapA new school day - Page 6 I_voting_barA new school day - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A new school day - Page 6 I_vote_lcapA new school day - Page 6 I_voting_barA new school day - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A new school day

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

A new school day - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:37 am

C.C. came out of the classroom. "Tsun, let's have them face each other now, I can't act normal in his vicinity now."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:39 am

"Sure, if it get's out of hand I'll be the one who takes care of it."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:39 am

"Fine by me. Just clean up afterwards"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:40 am

Seeing C.C. She walked to her and handed Cheese-kun over. "C.C. let's just go get lunch." She grabbed her free hand and leaned against her. "I'm hungry."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:40 am

"Right, gotcha"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:43 am

Ignis walks closer to the girls and puts his hand on her face.

"You know if I were you I'd watch my tongue just because you have "power" and this wench following you doesn't mean you are strong or important as a matter of fact it proves you are weak you are just the runt of your family now why don't you go back to you litter box before you get burned."

"Master please restrain your self,we don't want another incident."

"No I guess you are right.I'll be leaving now ciao."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:45 am

C.C. threw Cheese-Kun on the ground, ran over to Ignis, and slammed him a fist straight in his face. "That's your last mistake!!" She grabbed him up, and threw him over to the other side of the hall. "nobody interferes, this ends here!"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:46 am

*Tsun blocks Ignis's route* "You did not just do what I think you did..."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:51 am

As Ignis was tossed around He stood up and sprouted his phoenix wings.

"That is enough you all die now!"

With that said He lights the whole hallway on fire.

"You all dared to challenge my power so now you all shall be burned to a crisp."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:52 am

C.C. had it. She walked straight up to him, grabbed his wrist, and the flames dissipated again. "Here's a oneway ticket to your nightmares."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:13 pm

Once the woman touched his arm Ignis relived his worst memory.The trauma of this cause a severe cough attack,one that was so severe blood was spurting from his mouth.All the blood lost caused him to fall unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:14 pm

C.C. let go of him. "Someone can call an ambulance, we did enough damage here now. Tsun, Namde, we have to go now. Your place, Tsun?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:15 pm

"Sure, why not"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:15 pm

She watched and blinked then bent over and picked up Cheese-Kun hugging it to her body not wanting to use her powers at all in worry people would be scared of her. She just hid her face behind Cheese-Kun and tilt her head not sure on if she should act or not. She then looked at C.C. and back to Tsun.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:23 pm

Walking to Tsun house, they ignored their duty from school. "Never expected to see a Phoenix here. But then again, he did cough up blood, so I assume he's either ill or cursed to be human."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:25 pm

She leaned against C.C. and sighed. "I...I'm sorry" She lay her head on her shoulder while still hugging cheese-kun. "If I didn't anger him that wouldn't have ended up like that."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:26 pm

"It's all right, he was a stuck-up to begin with."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:28 pm

"Boy did I want to hit his ass..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new school day
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6