Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A new school day - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA new school day - Page 3 I_voting_barA new school day - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A new school day - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA new school day - Page 3 I_voting_barA new school day - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A new school day

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

A new school day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:16 am

She blinked and looked at Tsun then sighed knowing she couldn't argue with her and walked back to class sitting at her desk. "Hmm...so history is next?"
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:22 am

Pyrus opens his eyes when he realized students were entering the class. "I am Pyrus I am your history teacher for today. I do not care about your education now that is out of the way. I would like for you all to open the book to page 32 and read it." Pyrus said this and opened his book to page 32.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:22 am

"I think so..."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:24 am

After hearing that the teacher did not care about the students education Ignis decided to go to sleep.Although Maria did not like it she could not do anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:26 am

She blinked and lay her head on the desk not caring about listening to any lectures. "Hmm.."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:28 am

"Namide! Listen to the teacher!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:31 am

Pyrus threw his book at the sleeping Ignis. "I am the only one who sleeps you all get to learn about the history of whatever is written in this book." Pyrus started to lecture about what was written in the book. It only took 2 minutes before he burned the book. "Now class that is a basic fire spell the first one to burn their book with it gets to sleep last person to burn their book must do the class lecture in my place."

Last edited by steafen on Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:32 am

"The hell?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:33 am

She quickly sat up and looked at Tsun. "Why?" She then opened her book to page 32 and sighed. "I mean like any history of what happened here will help me." She then looked at Pyrus. "You know for a fact no one can cast magic without training."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:35 am

"Still, this is required for you to take your mother's place."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:35 am

Ignis stands up and snaps his fingers and when he doe's his book burns to a crisp.

"There now I'm going back to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:36 am

"And here I thought this day was going to be NORMAL for a change..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:38 am

"I know that you all seem to be bored with history so heres the deal. I can teach you all about history or we can all write a petition to have the class replaced with magical studies." Sais Pyrus and he picked up a piece of paper and wrote up a petition. "Everyone sign this and pass it around the room." Pyrus impressed Ignis burned the book left him alone for now.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:41 am

"Kind of a forced change, isn't it, teacher?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:42 am

She looked at the Petition and blinked then just ignored it trying to hide what she is from everyone still. "Most humans can't cast magic." She said this while looking at Pyrus. "It takes them years of training to even learn how to do so."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:43 am

"Pyrus... It's been a long time, hasn't it? Arakai Museum?" C.C. walked back into the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:45 am

"Good way to reveal your age...to the ENTIRE class..." *Tsun facepalms...*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:47 am

"Yes it has been a while also, anything is possible as long as you have faith." Said pyrus and he picked up a students copy of the book. "Who ever wrote this book was an idiot." Pyrus said this and started to chuckle. Pyrus looked at c.c and started to think and then he said "Wait what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:48 am

She stood up and walked out of the classroom not wanting to be involved in any sort of magical studies and turned when she got into the hallway heading off to the Library.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:49 am

"I thought a demon like you would enjoy the study of magic."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:50 am

"Oh, I have my reasons to be here." She walked to her desk, next to Namide's. She sat down, and took out a ragged Cheese-Kun from her bag. As Namide walked out, she sighed, and followed her. "Tsun, carefull of your lines next time, we don't want the same kind of incident as just now." The entire class couldn't catch up anymore, nobody but the ones in question knew what was going on. "Pyrus, let her be, I'll talk you up to date again some time."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:53 am

*Tsun gets up and follows Namide*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:53 am

"Well I was saying with a personality like that the girl is a demon of sorts. Have fought demons with better personality. It is a metaphor go back to english if you can't understand me." Said pyrus and he forced a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:56 am

She was sitting in the library now reading a book a few tears running down her cheeks. "Why do I have to be here?" She then stopped reading and leaned back thinking to herself a bit now.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:58 am

just then Ignis looked up

"You're an idiot."

"Master respect the teacher."

"Whatever I'm going back to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new school day
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next