Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A new school day I_vote_lcapA new school day I_voting_barA new school day I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A new school day I_vote_lcapA new school day I_voting_barA new school day I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A new school day

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

A new school day Empty
PostSubject: A new school day   A new school day I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:41 am

After her walk from Tsun's house she felt a little tired keeping her ears and tail hidden from everyone and she looked around at all the students. "I don't like going to this place...it feels like I'm confined here."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

A new school day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:47 am

Sakura hurried into school, her method of transportation, Rollerblades. She was full of energy this morning. "Wow, the student council meeting was so short yesterday, and I didn't have to work last night either. Unfortunately for me, that means I'm no closer to my goal, but rest is important as well!" She hurried along and made it to homeroom fairly early. Her day couldn't possibly go wrong...
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

A new school day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:49 am

She walked the halls deciding to skip homeroom today and just look around for Ryuji. "Hmm.." She then stopped walking and leaned against the wall to think a bit.
Back to top Go down

A new school day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:56 am

Amethyst walks through the halls of the school, looking for her classroom. "Of all the years I've been here...I still get lost..."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

A new school day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:58 am

On the second day of school Ignis decided to go to school.He and Maria got there a little early and decided to wait in the class room.He sat down in the last seat closest to the window and Maria sat to the right of him.

Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

A new school day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:58 am

Already waiting in the classroom, C.C. was looking at her watch. Where could she be? Well, she can take care of herself just as well as Lillianne could. So it wouldn't matter that much.
Back to top Go down

A new school day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:01 am

Ryuji yawned as he walked to his homeroom. He had stayed up till 2 a.m. training and had gotten little rest. "Man, less than 4 hours of sleep can't be very healthy." As he walked along, a few girls swooned over him, but he remained oblivious to them. He just went along his way.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A new school day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:03 am

*Tsun rushes in, her hair and uniform in a mess still* "Dammit! Why didn't Namide wake me up?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

A new school day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:05 am

Seeing Ryuji she walked up to him. "Hey. Ryuji-san." She looked up at him while walking along side him. "About Kendo club. I might not be able to make it today. It depends on my schedule though." She then stopped walking and looked over at the door to her home room seeing C.C. in the classroom. "I..I'll talk to you later Ryuji-san." She then walked into her classroom and sat next to C.C.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A new school day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:07 am

*Tsun sits at her desk, straightens up her uniform a bit, but promptly falls back asleep at her desk*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

A new school day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:12 am

C.C. smiled. "So, seems they sent Tsun after you as well?" C.C. walked over to her, and shook her up. "Long time no see, Tsun. How's that old Sutherland you were tuning?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A new school day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:13 am

*Tsun groggily wakes up* "Huh? Wha's goin' on? Pop quiz?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

A new school day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:14 am

"Hehe, no, it's just a very old friend. So, what have you been doing all the time, I've seen you several times at the Court of Lillianne, but you were one of the least present ones. So, how's the old Sutherland?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A new school day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:15 am

*Still groggy* "Hmmm, that thing's doin fine, hard to keep it up to date though without building it from the ground up every ten or so years..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

A new school day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:16 am

She watched C.C. and Tsun while sitting there and lay her head down on her desk. "Hmm.." She started to think while laying there.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

A new school day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:18 am

"Well, things went the right way down from the war we had back then. And have you found anyone for yourself yet? I mean, Lillianne managed to, so maybe you did too."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A new school day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:21 am

"Nah, been keeping to myself other than working with the counsel"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

A new school day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:24 am

She yawned and sat up stretching again her ears about to show again cause the illusion around them faded a while back. "Hmm."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

A new school day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:25 am

"Well, good seeing you're still good and healthy. And, you may want to start using your new uniform. We'll talk again later, we have some things to discuss, and catch up a bit." C.C. walked back to her seat, and the teacher started class. the only ones bored as hell were Tsun and C.C., since they already knew all this. C.C. having gone through school hundreds of times.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

A new school day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:33 am

Okay every on settle down we have to new students and I would like them to come up and introduce themselves.Just then Ignis and Maria walked up to the front of the class.

"Hello everyone I am Ignis Phoenix and this is my maid Maria.

"Hello everyone nice to meet you all."

Teacher:Okay thank you,you may go back to your seats.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

A new school day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:34 am

She looked over at C.C. during class. "We need to talk after class." She then lay her head on her hands that were resting on the desk trying to ignore the teacher's lecture not wanting to be there at all. She looked up at the new student for a bit before laying her head back down. "Hmm."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A new school day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:34 am

"Should I introduce myself?" *Tsun looks around*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

A new school day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:38 am

"Sure Namide."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

A new school day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:42 am

She yawned and closed her eyes starting to fall asleep during class and her ears started to poke out from under her hair as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

A new school day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:43 am

C.C. poked her. She slid her a note. If you want to prevent detection, don't fall asleep, they're starting to reveal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new school day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new school day
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next