Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A new school day - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA new school day - Page 2 I_voting_barA new school day - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A new school day - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA new school day - Page 2 I_voting_barA new school day - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A new school day

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

A new school day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:44 am

As Ignis started looking around the classroom he noticed some ears coming from a girls head.

"Hmm what the hell?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:45 am

C.C. suddenly stood up, and dragged a guy out of the class. nobody knew what the hell went on, not even the teacher, who stood there, totally bluffed. C.C. dragged him along into the girls bathroom. "What did you see there?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:48 am

She opened her eyes and saw the note then she quickly covered her ears and hid them under her hair. She then saw C.C. drag a guy off and tilted her head getting up and starting to follower her telling the teacher she needed to go to the bathroom as an excuse. After she did that she ran off and followed C.C. into the restroom and leaned against the wall. "What's going on C.C.?"
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:50 am

"Afraid he noticed you, and I don't trust him."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:50 am

Just then a random girl girl came up and grabbed Ignis by the arm,when she did Maria was ready to strike but was stopped when Ignis put his hand up telling her not to do anything.The random girl dragged him to the girls bathroom to interrogate him.

"I saw what I saw,what's it to you beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:51 am

C.C. slapped him in his face. "I hate people like you, acting like you can say whatever you want, and do whatever you like, even with personal guards. Spit it out, homeboy."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:55 am

Ignis was surprised by the slap but was confused by the girl saying "homeboy"

"Haha homeboy.It seemed like it pained you to say it.Look I'm sorry for calling you beautiful and for what I saw it was cat ears coming from that girls head.But why does it concern you?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:57 am

She pushed him off against the wall, and stood there. "Your busn=iness is your own, but now that you have seen it, I'll either have to whipe it from you, or you'll have to shut up about it. Can and will you keep this from others in the class?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:58 am

She watched this while covering her ears and hiding behind C.C. now. "I..I don't like it when people see my ears." She looked scared now and clung to C.C.'s free arm.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:59 am

"I can but if I will is up to you like what will you do for me?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:00 am

"You should be more concerned about what I won't do to you if you'll keep shut about it. Keep that mouth shut, and I won't do anything, speak one word about it, and you may find yourself under the belief you're an 8 year-old infant."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:01 am

*Tsun gets up too, excuses herself from the class, and joins everyone in the bathroom*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:02 am

"Tsun, can yopu please take Namide out of here, while I deal with mr. stuck-up here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:02 am

Pyrus rushed to the school from the ally he was sleeping in. He was ready for a day of getting lost in the school.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:03 am

She watched C.C. never having seen her like this and blushed feeling like this is all her fault.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:04 am

Just then Maria walks into the bathroom.

"Excuse me master you must be getting back to class now."

"Thank you Maria.Good bye everyone I should be going back now,and don't worry I won't say a word this could get fun."

With that Ignis and Maria walk back to class.

Last edited by Chaos Emperor Dragon-EotE on Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:04 am

"Namide, please go back to class, I'll help C.C. with whatever it is here..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:06 am

"It's all right now, he'll stay put. He saw her ears, that's the reason I dragged him down here. Tsun, if you could have Namide go back to class, I won't be there for the next classes. You can leave my stuff lying, I'll get that back later. I have something to deal with."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:08 am

Pyrus gets to the school and notices there is a peice of paper taped to his back he reached back and unfolded it and read the contents "Today we need you to teach the worlds history." Pyrus was confused never has a note been placed upon his back but, the note had detailed instructions to his destination. He followed them and made it to the class he was to teach.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:09 am

"Alright. C'mon Namide, back to class."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:10 am

She blinked and hugged C.C. "I..never knew you were that protective of me C.C." She then looked at her and smiled. "I'm glad to have you there for me."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:13 am

"Just make sure you'll go to class, and follow it. I'll deal things with the principal when I get called in."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:13 am

"Um Master what was that all about?"

"It was nothing to worry about but I have a feeling this year may be some fun.Anyway lets get back to class second period is going to start."

And with that Ignis and Maria walked back to class.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:14 am

*Tsun drags Namide back to class* "I said come on. Back to class already"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:15 am

Pyrus sat at the teachers desk and propped his feet up on the desk and started to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new school day
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next