Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Time to go back to hel.... school I_vote_lcapTime to go back to hel.... school I_voting_barTime to go back to hel.... school I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Time to go back to hel.... school I_vote_lcapTime to go back to hel.... school I_voting_barTime to go back to hel.... school I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Time to go back to hel.... school

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Time to go back to hel.... school Empty
PostSubject: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:48 am

Pyrus got up and headed for the school he knew this was going to be another boring day. He was ready for this day to be over before it began. He headed into his class and started to prepare the board with today's assignments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:51 am

Ryuji came to Pyrus' class again to assist him. "Good morning, sensei."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:52 am

Ignis walked into classroom dreading returning back to school.

"I keep trying to get out and they keep pulling me back in!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:52 am

"Good morning did you get enough sleep?" pyrus said to Ryuji Pyrus yawned.

Last edited by steafen on Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:54 am

After running to school she walked into her class and looked at Ryuji before looking down and heading to her seat.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:55 am

Sakura staggered into the classroom, having gotten only about 3 hours of sleep, she felt as if she would probably sleep through homeroom, but she attempted to try to pay attention anyways.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:56 am

Ignis noticed how Namide acted when she saw Ryuji so he walked up to her.

"So what's up between you two?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:57 am

She looked at Ignis giving him a look of not wanting to talk about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:58 am

"I swear they don't pay me enough to wake up this early." Pyrus kept ranting about random stuff and how he wants to quit.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:58 am

"Oh was it that bad?I'm sorry but if you want to talk I'm here for you."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:59 am

*Tsun runs into class and quickly takes her seat*
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:59 am

A new student walked in now and waited at the door for class to begin so he could introduce himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:00 am

"Tsun on time something is up what are you kids plotting against me?" said Pyrus in a very scared voice.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:02 am

"Why are you so paranoid?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:02 am

"Hey, I'm not always late, teach."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

She looked up from her desk a bit and over at Ryuji before looking back down her ears and tail drooping a bit.

While waiting for Class to start Variel just leaned against the wall and crossed his arms.

Last edited by Shade on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:03 am

"I have had one them weekends a lot of bad stuff happened to me just leave it at that." Pyrus said this and he looked around the room.

"Tsun your almost always late lets just say I cover for you and leave it."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:04 am

"Ah I know what you mean I've had one of those."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:05 am

Ryuji tried to keep his eyes from meeting Namide's. He was worried that he might have upset her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:06 am

"Whatever you say, teach." *Tsun unpacks her books*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:08 am

Cat walked into the room and jumped on Pyrus's desk. "Oh great your here when you know they will pay me today but, any other day of the week you just go and do other stuff. Go find a cute girl to mooch from." Pyrus said to his cat.

"OK class new student he will introduce himself." Pyrus said this and pointed at the creep in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:14 am

He pushed off the wall and walked forward. "I Am Variel Lanliss. Just before anything happens I won't hide what I am from you. I am a warlock and if anyone has a problem with that can take it up with me personally." He then walked over to his desk and sat down placing his feet on his desk.

Namide looked over at Ryuji again before sighing and turning her attention to Pyrus.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:15 am

Sakura stood up. "Yeah I have a problem! This is like the 7th or 8th transfer student in the past 2 weeks! Why do they keep showing up in our class!"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:18 am

"Cause you're a magnet for these sortsa things, sakura"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:18 am

"Welcome to the class Mr. hot shot warlock. I'll start the class everyone turn your books to page 42 and learn the answer to life the universe and everything." Pyrus said this and Cat jumped up on his shoulder. "Meow" "What they are too young to get that refrance?" Said Pyrus to cat. "Sakura they throw the students they don't care about in my class to save money and lower the budget."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to go back to hel.... school
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next