Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A new school day - Page 5 I_vote_lcapA new school day - Page 5 I_voting_barA new school day - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A new school day - Page 5 I_vote_lcapA new school day - Page 5 I_voting_barA new school day - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A new school day

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

A new school day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:42 am

In the principals office, C.C. convinced the principal that discrimination, and such things, were an abomination, and to be punished heavily. He agreed, and they made some rules that were to be announced in a minute. while the principal prepared to make the announcement, C.C. went back to her class., hearing loud voices coming from it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:43 am

"I got a question since when do students speak over the teacher?" Said Pyrus and he was getting a little mad.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:44 am

"You're not the only one who can make threats, and earlier you said you didn't care about our education, so why the sudden change?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:45 am

"Still don't care about your education I just hate people are talking over me." Said Pyrus and he was getting even more angry.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:46 am

"Then why talk at all when you don't care?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:46 am

She turned her attention back to Pyrus and blinked. "Sorry...you were saying what again?" She was now with a notebook in front of her and a pencil in hand to write notes.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:47 am

C.C. entered the classroom. With her regular ice cold look and voice, she silenced everyone. "Personal opinions are not of the matter. He has to teach us the subjects he was given, end of story. As for the rest, I won't let you discriminate anyone, I heard my fair share on the discussion, and if anyone even so much whispers, you'll be suffering the concequences. Namide is part of this class, your costudent. Keep her like that."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:48 am

"Meh, not gonna argue..." *Tsun sits down*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:49 am

"I was saying what is written on this page which is the history of the events leading up to the strickter laws in the demon world."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:50 am

She nodded. "What about them?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:51 am

C.C. went back to her seat, as suddenly the com cracked. *This is your headmaster speaking. I have, on advice of a valued student, made some rules considering international studentship.* As he explained the rules that had been set up, more and more people were looking at C.C., since she just almost literally quoted his lines, and C.C. just looked out of the window, her face halfburied in Cheese-Kun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:53 am

"These laws would stop the conflict between the human world and the demon world. This book glosses over what really happened and made it like rainbows and ponies. There was a lot of bloodshed that lead up to the changes. That will be it for today eveeryone read the rest of the chapter and your homework is to do a report on the plot holes in this research book." pyrus said this and sat down at his desk.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:54 am

"Hush teacher, the principal is speaking over the PA!"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:56 am

She looked at C.C. and hugged her smiling. "Thanks." She then tilt her head. "Is that the one my mother got you?" She then looked at the clock seeing it was lunch time now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:56 am

"He sounds boring just listen to my voice." Said pyrus and he started to talk about random stuff.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:57 am

Just then Ignis walked over to the girl who had dragged him to the bathroom

"Looks like that tantrum you threw earlier was all for nothing huh."

And with that he walked back to his seat.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:58 am

"Let's go grab something to eat. You'll be seeing more of me as the year goes on teach." *Tsun storms out of the room*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:25 am

C.C. handed Namide the doll. "Yes, it is." She then left Namide and Tsun to go out. Then, she walked to the guy from before, and his maid immediately interferred. "I have no business with you." She walked passed her, after having touched her arm for a second. "You." She dragged him up, and slammed him against the wall. "You gonna cut down on that attitude. This is your last warning, if you don't stop the childish acting, I'll have you removed here."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:29 am

"Hehe do you think you can scare me?"

As he said that Ignis snapped his fingeres and a wall of fire flashed between them just long enough for her to let go.

"You see I am somewhat like your friend there I too am royalty but I am not a demon,I am a much more refined being a phoenix.Now I like your attitude but never lay a finger on me again...got it."

Ignis walked out followed by his maid.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:29 am

She hugged the cheese-kun doll and walked out into the hall to wait for C.C. leaning against the wall now. "Hmm.." She then sat on the ground seeing a few people look at her and she hid her face behind the cheese-kun doll. "...." hearing what Ignis said and seeing him walk by she stood up. "Just cause your a glorified giant chicken you think your more refined than me?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:31 am

"Don't hide, show yourself Namide..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:32 am

"you underestimate me, young man You have no idea what you're dealing with, you think fire does anything to me? Well, as long as you stop your cocky attitude, I won't have to do anything to you. But I warned you."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:32 am

"Stand down child the adults are speaking."

He looked at the first woman

"Maybe you should teach her some manners."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:34 am

She laughed. "I may be a child but the one who needs manners is you." She looked at him now. "You have what is known as Spoon in Mouth Syndrome. Growing up thinking just cause your royalty everything belongs to you and you can get it easily no matter how you act. What your doing is making people hate your race!" She then turned and started walking off.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:36 am

"Well ain't this great..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new school day   A new school day - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new school day
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next