Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Nap time.... School time I_vote_lcapNap time.... School time I_voting_barNap time.... School time I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Nap time.... School time I_vote_lcapNap time.... School time I_voting_barNap time.... School time I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Nap time.... School time

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Nap time.... School time Empty
PostSubject: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:49 am

Pyrus hurries from his little set up at the park to the school he got a letter that morning stating if he was late they would withold his check for another week. Pyrus makes it to the school on time and sets himself up in his class room.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:05 am

After waking up and walking back to school she then walked into her class and sat down resting her head on her desk. "Hey Pyrus." She then yawned not caring that people were watching her.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:07 am

That morning Maria set off to school on her own because Ignis was still in bed recovering from the day before.

"Well I gues I will be able to relax today since Ignis wont be starting trouble.Come to think of it this is my first time outside the castle on my own."

Maria Hurried to the class room had sat in her seat waiting for class to start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:07 am

"Hey glad to have you in class. Sorry but, today we need to do real work today or I might lose this job." Said Pyrus and he started to read a book.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:09 am

She sighed. "Oh..Pyrus. Ryuji-san said he'll be your assistant."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:10 am

*Tsun rushes into class* "SORRY I'M LATE!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:11 am

"You mean I can be lazy and still get paid?" Said Pyrus looking up from his book in an excited voice.

"No need to worry about being late I marked you all as here anyways."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:14 am

*Tsun bows* "Thanks"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:20 am

Sakura wandered in and sat down in her usual seat. "Geez another night off from work. I'm getting way too much sleep lately." She pulled out a strange looking box. "I only have 6 so far, we need to pick up the pace, Kerbecs." Luckily, Sakura could talk to herself without anyone noticing her.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:23 am

She looked at Tsun and smiled. "Hey Tsun." She then yawned still tired from her staying up late last night.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:27 am

"Hey. I stayed up way too late tinkering with everything last night"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:30 am

Ryuji came into the room. "Sir Pyrus, I was informed you needed my services." *bows*
"Yet I am still not sure what exactly it is you want from me."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:30 am

After seeing the cat demon from yesterday Maria walked to her desk and decided to apologize for the commotion Ignis caused.

"Hello my name is Maria and I just want to apologize for my master yesterday and I hope you can forgive him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:32 am

"Well Ryuji we need someone who has taken this class before to teach it." Said Pyrus in a very serious voice.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:33 am

*Tsun overhears* "Well, please don't let it happen again, Namide is very close to me, and I can't stand it when people pick on her"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:33 am

She looked at Maria and blinked. "Just tell him to be careful around me." She then saw Ryuji and got up from her seat and walked over to him "Morning Ryuji-San" She then looked up at him and smiled her ears twitching a bit.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:35 am

"Thank you and I will try my best to control his temper."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:42 am

Ryuji bowed to Pyrus. "I'll try my best to help if I must." Ryuji looked over at the class.
"Oh, hi there Miss Murrpau, glad to see you made it home safely." Some of Ryuji's fangirls in the hallway heard him talk to her and got very jealous.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:45 am

"So, have we elected a Class Rep yet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:48 am

Pyrus happy that he could be lazy picked up the lesson book and handed it to Ryuji "I wanted to get page 50 read and while your reading the lesson I can write all the important information they will need for tommorow's test. If they get low test scores it could hurt my pay."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:49 am

Sakura spoke up, "Krayvin was our rep last year, but nobody ran this year, and he seems to be absent today. I have acted as temporary class rep as I am in the student council, but I have no official position as the rep."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:51 am

"Well I say we have an official election now.If that's alright with everyone?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:53 am

She smiled. "Thanks for bringing me home yesterday." She blushed a bit and then looked over seeing some girls in the hallway looking at them and turned away ignoring them. "So...Ryuji-San." She looked up at him a bit and blushed. "Are you busy today after Kendo Club?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:55 am

"Very well, that should be simple enough." Ryuji checked out all that he had to work with and prepared to assist in teaching the class. He turned back to Namide. "After club? I'm not sure yet. Why do you ask?"
Ryuji's ever growing crowd of fangirls outside the classroom got angrier by the minute.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:58 am

"So, who wants to run?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nap time.... School time
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next