Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Zedaran's Return - Page 4 I_vote_lcapZedaran's Return - Page 4 I_voting_barZedaran's Return - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Zedaran's Return - Page 4 I_vote_lcapZedaran's Return - Page 4 I_voting_barZedaran's Return - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Zedaran's Return

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Zedaran's Return - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:36 am

Ignis and C.C. arrived back in the forest where the commotion was before

"Okay we're here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:38 am

A piece of paper that was on Namide realesed magic "Stand down Namide just escape with your life." an illusion of Pyrus sprung to life.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:38 am

A blast cqame out of the forest edge. 2 Knightmare Frames appeared. Guilford recognized the Guren. "Lady C.C...." The two Knightmares remained still, as the hatch of the red one opened, and C.C. came out of it. "Zeradan. Been a long time."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:41 am

Namide placed her arm over Guilford's shoulder to steady him.

Zedaran turned looking at C.C. "Yes...last time we met was at the mall. So...still Immortal?"
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:42 am

"Can't deny that fact, can I? So, what is it you want from these people. Can't do thinghs yourself, too weak, or too cowardly perhaps?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:44 am

"I think he is just a little spoiled brat." Pyrus' illsuion started to chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:44 am

"I'm just here relaxing after having absorbed Pyrus' soul." He then stretched. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:45 am

Ignis Jumped out of the knightmare

"What have you done to Pyrus!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:45 am

"He kinda absorbed me kid I am sure he just said that." Pyrus illusion said to Ignis.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:46 am

"Zeradan, I'd like to just kindly ask you to release him now. Let's not have this get out of hand now." She jumped down, and walked towards Zeradan.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:47 am

Looking at Zederan

"You bastard you give him back right now!"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:50 am

"He's dead...even if I release him he won't come back like you C.C." He then landed on the ground and started to walk off. "So it would be pointless."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:52 am

"Who would of imagined I'd die this easy. I guess I shuld read my last will to you all later but, first someone spit on Zedaran for me." Pyrus' illusion tried to spit but, nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:53 am

"I got this bud."

Ignis spat on Zederan
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:56 am

He glared at Ignis. "Your Pushing it." He then started to walk off. "Well now I'll be going." As he turned his large central eye looked over at C.C. for a bit.

Namide leaned against Guilford and blinked.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:59 am

"Hey get back here we're not done talking!"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:04 am

Suddenly, reacting on Zeradan's eye, C.C.'s forehead began glowing. The Sigil, the mark of Geass, was glowing in bright red light. The ground showed the same marking all of a sudden, also glowing, and in a flash, both C.C. and Zeradan had disappeared.

Sigil that's activated:
Zedaran's Return - Page 4 731px-C.C._code

Sigil on the ground:
Zedaran's Return - Page 4 Island_of_god
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:05 am

"C2!"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:06 am

Guilford looked around. "Where'd they go to?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:07 am

Namide blinked looking around then looked at Guilford. "Where did she go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:07 am

"I imagine they are not in kansas anymore toto." Pyrus' illusion laughed.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:08 am

"Pyrus now is not the time for jokes!"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:09 am

"This has something to do with the Geass, that I can tell, but that's all I know..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:09 am

"I can't help it Pyrus kinda set me up to be like this." Pyrus' illusion said in a mad voice.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:10 am

"So what should we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zedaran's Return
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next