Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Zedaran's Return I_vote_lcapZedaran's Return I_voting_barZedaran's Return I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Zedaran's Return I_vote_lcapZedaran's Return I_voting_barZedaran's Return I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Zedaran's Return

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Zedaran's Return Empty
PostSubject: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:27 am

After he returned from the monster world a pressure from his new form was released into the human world causing anyone with an affinity to magic able to feel this and almost get Nauseated. He then started to work his way through the forest towards the ruins to go to his hideout.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

Zedaran's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:28 am

Pyrus already at the ruins felt the energy and rushed to the forest to figure out what it was.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Zedaran's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:32 am

He stopped when he sensed Pyrus and he smirked. "Guess I can test my power again." He walked towards him the giant eye in the center of his body closed right now. "Pyrus Show Yourself!"
Back to top Go down

Zedaran's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:33 am

"I would rather cower in fear if you don't mind?" Pyrus said sarcasticaly.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Zedaran's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:35 am

He laughed. "Now then...fight me!" He held his hand out as 4 of his bat familiars formed from it and then surrounded his own body. Thing is each of the familiars was a different color. One was red, one was green, one was blue and one was brown. "Or are you afraid?"
Back to top Go down

Zedaran's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:37 am

"I am no fool I know when to plot my moves carfully and I am buying time for my familure to get here." Pyrus threw a piece of paper on the ground and the paper created a huge inferno.

Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Zedaran's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:39 am

He laughed before his red familiar went to it and started to absorb all the fire. "You underestimate me you fool!" He then walked towards him.
Back to top Go down

Zedaran's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:40 am

"I think you under estamate me." Pyrus said and a bunch of illusions step out from behind him. "I am a master of illusions do you think I'd let you see me." one of the illusions said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Zedaran's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:42 am

He laughed. "I don't need to just fight one of you." His familiar had just finished absorbing all the fire and he pointed it in the direction of the illusions it then released a wave of flame towards all of them.
Back to top Go down

Zedaran's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:43 am

"Hehehhehehe the question is why does a Warlock like me have such an annoying cat following him is what you should ask and why can't he just summon his familure to him?" Pyrus appeared from behind a rock smirking. The illusions disappeared when hit with the fire.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Zedaran's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:45 am

Ignis who sensed some danger went to the forest and saw that Pyrus was in danger.

"Hey are you okay Pyrus?"
Back to top Go down

Zedaran's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:47 am

"Yeah but, Ignis hold back from using fire magic he can absorb it. We need to come up with something better to get him." another Pyrus stepped out.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Zedaran's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:47 am

"Okay,do you have anything in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Zedaran's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:48 am

He looked over at Ignis and pointed at him his blue bat familiar flying at him before starting to circle around him. "Your not going to interfere!" As the familiar circle around Ignis a large pillar of water started to rise up around him. He then turned his attention back to Pyrus. "There's more to me now than you think."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Zedaran's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:49 am

"Gurgle blurg blog"

Ignis passed out from the lack of oxygen.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Zedaran's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:51 am

He snapped his fingers and the familiar stopped with drowning him and surrounded Ignis in a cube of water leaving an air pocket for him to breathe. "Now then Pyrus....we can finally have our fight." He saw his familiar returned to him and so did his red familiar. "Shall we begin?"
Back to top Go down

Zedaran's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:53 am

"Hmmmm just enough time for my familure to show up now to show you true hell." As Pyrus said this Cat jumped on his shoulder.

"I see this guy again."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Zedaran's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:55 am

He laughed. "A cat familiar? That's all?" He then snapped his fingers as his brown familiar went at Pyrus and dive bombed at the ground in front of Pyrus.
Back to top Go down

Zedaran's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:57 am

"This is not any normal cat this cat is more powerful then you could imagine." Pyrus snapped his fingers and his ring turned into a sword.

Cat set up a barrior around Pyrus then her eyes started to glow. "I see the magic is easy to sense even a fool like you could sense it."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Zedaran's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:00 am

". . . "
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Zedaran's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:01 am

He watched the familiar hit the ground and burrow underneath then rise up back near himself after having circled around both him and Pyrus. "This will keep anyone out of our way." Suddenly where the familiar burrowed large earthen walls rose up. "Now then one last thing." He pointed to the sky and his green familiar was now flying there causing a wind tunnel effect so no one can get in from above or out from below. "There."
Back to top Go down

Zedaran's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:04 am

"I see you really have it out for me and since no one can get into here I can do this." Pyrus snapped his fingers and Cat began to glow.

Cat was glowing brightly "I hate how you always seal my magic away."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Zedaran's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:06 am

He smirked as the 4 familiars returned to circling around himself. "Now then....let's begin." He held his hand out in front of himself and a large orb of dark energy formed and fired at Pyrus
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Zedaran's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:06 am

The member 'Shade' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 6
Back to top Go down

Zedaran's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:09 am

Pyrus put his hand up letting the magic hit the barior cat set up and he absorbed the magic and shot it back at zedaran with his own magic mixed in. Pyrus took at little damage from the attk.

The spell came out of Pyrus' hand and fizzed out.

"Way to use up your one trump card against him."

Last edited by steafen on Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zedaran's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zedaran's Return
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Forest-
Jump to: