Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Crimson Blade's Return I_vote_lcapCrimson Blade's Return I_voting_barCrimson Blade's Return I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Crimson Blade's Return I_vote_lcapCrimson Blade's Return I_voting_barCrimson Blade's Return I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Crimson Blade's Return

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Crimson Blade's Return Empty
PostSubject: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 8:51 am

Akuto was wandering the forest having just returned to Arakai and he turned to head towards the city from the forest. "Let's see what this city is like while I've been gone. Perhaps I'll run into some filth I can purge maybe get hired for a job."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 8:58 am

Syprus was in the forrest and he was
using his magic. He was praxticing keeping his skills sharp he did not notice anyone around or he would not be using magic.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:02 am

Noticing Syprus he walked up behind him slowly placing a hand on the hilt of his sword as he walked up he stepped on a branch snapping it loudly and wincing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:04 am

Syprus turned aroud and pointed a gun at him, "you gave yourself away to easy amature move."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:07 am

He smirked and drew his sword. "Using a gun when you have magic....pssh." He then pointed his sword at him. "I could have fun with you right now." He started to back up slowly heading towards a tree.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:11 am

"This gun is not normal, by far. Your best bet is to hide and try again." Syprus kept an eye on him.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:14 am

He smirked and stepped behind the tree now. "I will return to get you later....maybe after I go and get that pretty heads of all 4 of those thunder demons I saw in the tournament 10 years ago." He then turned and started walking away his sword still ready to strike if needed.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:25 am

"Touch my wife and you will wish I had killed you." Syprus blasted the tree he had been behind.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:28 am

He stopped and turned. "So you married her?" He then looked at the remains of the tree. "I see I'm going to need some help fighting you." He stepped back towards the shadows and pressed a button on the side of his sword a motorcycle now pulling up near him before opening up and encasing him in a small suit of mechanical armor.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:33 am

Syprus loaded the gun with a yellow bullet, "this core is an anti knightmare grade weapon. I'd leave before you lose your little toy." He snapped his revolver shut.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:37 am

"Your forgetting knightmare's are bigger....this armor is only a bit bigger than me...it's more agile than a knightmare." He then rose up into the air flying there. "Since you married a demon....we won't show any remorse when we kill you....but for now I'll be going and come back to find you when I have reinforcements." He flew off now heading towards Arakai.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:43 am

"This don't sound good," syprus put this gun away. "Another extremist has shown up infront.of me."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:48 am

A void rift opened up behind Syprus and Vayne stepped out before looking around. "Hmm...the forest." She then noticed Syprus. "Oh hey....is something wrong you look tense."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:54 am

"Oh it s nothing." Syprus turned and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:55 am

She blinked and tilt her head. "What aren't you telling me?" She then removed the necklace she has that hides her looks now having pale white skin and long black hair again.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:10 am

"Oh jst a small issue with a person. I hope he takes my advice and gives up but he won't." Syprus kept smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:56 am

She blinked and then walked over to him and sighed. "So...Syprus how are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 7:55 am

"I am doing pretty good, though my son is getting more independent. He don't show hi face around house and he rarely goes to his college classes." Syprus smiled and sighed a bit. "How ave you been?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:44 am

"Good." She then looked up. "I'm glad I met Vance but I still don't know him well."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:24 am

"He is a great person, he helped out my adopted son. I know him from the monster world, he is an interesting vampire. He rarely drinks blood from other people. I didn't talk to him too much I just patched him up and provided him with supplies." Syprus smiled at her, "I recall he would always be smoking. I guess he didn't worry avout his lungs."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:42 am

"Hmm...." She then sat down at a tree and spread her wings. "I see..." She then yawned.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:56 am

"You should talk to him find out more about him." Syprus sat next to her.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:58 am

She nodded and looked at him. "Hey Syprus...." She looked down. "Think you could help me find your father or teach me some more magic yourself?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:05 am

Syprus smiled at her, "I don't know much magic my father is better at it. I bet you could find him at a park or in monster world."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:07 am

She nodded and sighed. "Alright." She got up and stretched. "I'll go find him then."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimson Blade's Return
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next