Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Zedaran's Return - Page 2 I_vote_lcapZedaran's Return - Page 2 I_voting_barZedaran's Return - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Zedaran's Return - Page 2 I_vote_lcapZedaran's Return - Page 2 I_voting_barZedaran's Return - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Zedaran's Return

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Zedaran's Return - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:09 am

The member 'steafen' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 1
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:12 am

He laughed as a familiar took the hit instead and died then another formed from him. "Really? Reflecting my own attacks?" He then walked towards Pyrus. "Now then...enough playing around!" As he said this the eye on the center of his body opened up and looked around before looking right at Pyrus.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:13 am

-I knew these people wouldn't stop fighting just like that. Now I have to stop this myself.- Inside a Gloucester Knightmare he found in the ruins not too long ago, he just jumped off the artificial wall created by Zeradan, and drove his Frame between the two. "stop the fighting!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:15 am

Dark magic started to circle Pyrus "Like hell I'll stop and this guy will die."

"You fool it is too soon to try and use that magic again." Cat jumped off Pyrus shoulder and and walked back a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:17 am

"It's not the right time to risk your life for foolish actions. we mean nothing but entertainedment to him, so we should just stay out of his way, until we can pose a threat!"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:17 am

He laughed and looked at Guilford. "You won't stop this fight." He then looked at Pyrus. "I'm stronger than you now fool!" His eye in the center of his body flashed a bright red while still staring at Pyrus.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

The member 'Shade' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 3
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:19 am

"You! You know as well as I do it has no use to you to kill us now. We mean nothing to the world. Wouldn't it be better for yourself to destroy us when we are stronger, wouldn't you benefit from that as well?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:20 am

"I am enough of a threat I'll show him why people should not mess with someone like me." The dark magic got denser and darker.

Cat started to stop glowing and got darker and darker "You have to control your anger Pyrus this magic is what wiped out the village I don't want to feel that dark again." Cats voice was very shakey
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:22 am

"As Knight of Princess C.C., Pyrus, I order you to stand down!"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:23 am

He looked at Guilford before smirking and turning into an inky mass of darkness on the ground rising up behind Pyrus now. "You have no idea what I'm capable of!" He then smirked as 4 tendrils rose up from his body and started to lash at the barrier.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:23 am

'Spell Check' : 6

After the tendrils destroyed the barrier they started to latch onto and grab Pyrus.

Last edited by Shade on Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:24 am

Ignis started to wake up do to the commotion and said in a groggy tone of voice.

"Hey Pyrus listen to Cat you don't want to do that again,just think of that girl you loved."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:24 am

"Too late this boats has sailed Time for this spell to show itself." The dark dense magic started to gather in Pyrus.

Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Guilford threw his Knightmare in front, to block off the straight path to Pyrus. "Pyrus, they need you. Be selfless for once."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:26 am

Pyrus casted the spell. the dark energy went in front of pyrus and traveled taking anything out in its path this magic was dark and dense.

Cat was just as dark as the magic and started to run along the path of the magic radating magic from her wiping out what the spell didn't get.

Last edited by steafen on Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:26 am

The member 'steafen' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 7
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:29 am

The Knightmare wasn't responding accordingly now, it's movements were erratic, and not according to his commands. "Pyrus, now that you can, leave. You're too valuable to Lady C.C. and Lady Daion."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:30 am

He laughed his familiars having formed a barrier in between him and pyrus. "your a fool!" He then let go of the Knightmare and he looked at Pyrus starting to cast a spell.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:30 am

'Spell Check' : 6

After the spell was cast he threw the purple orb at Pyrus and watched it hit him. "You will obey my every command!"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:33 am

-Not Pyrus, we can't afford to lose him like this. But I can't do anything against them either. Damn. I'll have to save what I can.- With his Knightmare being back online, mostly, he drove it towards the waterwall, while firing Slash Harkens at Zeradan, only as a diversion, in order to jump in and get Ignis out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:35 am

"Hahahahhahaha the joke is on you hood creep that spell is a last ditch I have no more magic you are a puppet tear to a broken puppet."

Cat began to disappear "What failure of a mage has to create an illusion of a familure you always were a failure."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:38 am

Dashing his Knightmare through the waterpillar, he grabbed Ignis, and pulled him out. But machinery and water weren't doing well as friends, and the Knightmare, not being equiped for water combat, crashed down on the other side, crushing its right arm junction. Ignis lay in the smashed hand, and Guilford gave him the chance of getting away now, by firing his Slash Harkens again, and also his gun at Zeradan. "Get away, while you can.. Go to Ladies C.C. and Daion, and tell them... this happened."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:44 am

He turned. "Pyrus..I still have use for you." He tossed a dagger to him. "I want you to find anyone that's against me and kill them."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:44 am

"I cant just leave you guys here!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zedaran's Return
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next