Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Zedaran's Return - Page 5 I_vote_lcapZedaran's Return - Page 5 I_voting_barZedaran's Return - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Zedaran's Return - Page 5 I_vote_lcapZedaran's Return - Page 5 I_voting_barZedaran's Return - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Zedaran's Return

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Zedaran's Return - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:10 am

She looked at the illusion of Pyrus and then blinked opening up the piece of paper he gave her.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:11 am

"Princess, this is up to you, I'm afraid. I can be of no more use to you now."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:13 am

"Hey Namide did Pyrus give you that paper?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:13 am

She looked at Guilford and shook her head. "Your in no state to go off on your own. Let me at least help you back to my apartment." She then looked at Ignis. "Yes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:15 am

The piece of paper just casted a spell and it teleported Cat to Namide "Take care of my cat while I am away and if I don't come back well then pawn it off on Ignis he has the kind of money to feed her." Pyrus' illusion disappeared after saying that.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:16 am

"He gave me one too but I never bothered to look at it.I wonder what it is."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:18 am

She looked down at the Cat. "Hmm..." She then picked her up and placed her on her shoulder. "Shall I give you a name?" She tilt her head. "How about Serana?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:20 am

"I like it that fool never did name me he just called me Cat." Cat nuzzled Namide and glared at Ignis.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:20 am

Ignis pulled the paper Pyrus gave him out of his poket and opened it

"I wonder what's going to happen."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:22 am

The paper opened up and a ring appeared. "He wanted you to have his ring even before he knew u as a friend he sensed you would be able to use it properly. Be careful that ring breaks down and only that fool knows how to fix it." Cat said and she was still glaring at Ignis.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:23 am

"So how do I use it?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:26 am

She pet Serana and smiled. "Alright so let's get Guilford back to my apartment so he can recover from his injuries."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:26 am

"Simply focus on the ring and imagine your pulling magic from it, if there is enough magic in the air you can cast spells. Pyrus never could master that ring but, maybe you can if you try hard enough." Cat stopped glaring at Ignis she was a little sad.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:29 am

"Don't worry we'll find a way to bring him back."

Ignis used the knightmare to pick up Guilford

"Hey Namide why don't you jump on and I'll take you guys back?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:30 am

Guilford pointed at the Guren. "Namide should... take that one."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:33 am

She looked at Guilford. "I'll try." She then climbed into the Gurren and set Serana next to her. "Serana...I understand you miss Pyrus." She then closed the cockpit and started the Gurren up before taking it back towards her apartment. "We're trying to find how to get him back."

Last edited by Shade on Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:34 am

"That fool just don't know when to die." Serana started to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:36 am

Ignis drags C2's knightmare back to the garage.

"So what happens now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zedaran's Return
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5