Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Zedaran's Return - Page 3 I_vote_lcapZedaran's Return - Page 3 I_voting_barZedaran's Return - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Zedaran's Return - Page 3 I_vote_lcapZedaran's Return - Page 3 I_voting_barZedaran's Return - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Zedaran's Return

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Zedaran's Return - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:46 am

"Ignis, for once, put your pride aside, and let people do what they were meant to do. If you go against him now, all this has been in vain. go back and spread word of his return. Please, for everyone's sake."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:48 am

"I'd love to do that for you master but, I am a cursed man and without magic I cannot hold it off anymore." Pyrus' other eye turned clear. "As you can see I am blind that Hyjil cursed me years ago and now that I am magicless I have no means to hold off the spell."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:48 am

"Gahh fine I'll go!"

Ignis ran towards C.C.'s and Namide's apartment.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:50 am

"Now, having your useless puppet, what will you do?" Guilford walked out of the Knightmare cockpit, stumbling a bit, still wounded from the crash.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:50 am

He laughed looking at Guilford. "I still have a use for him..even without magic." He walked towards him his tendrils then latched on. "You'll be more powerful with me."

Last edited by Shade on Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

The member 'Shade' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 8

As the tendrils were latched on one slammed through Pyrus and then pulled his soul out of him dragging it towards Zedaran. "Think of this as an honor. You will be one with perfection."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:57 am

"So, now that it's only you and me with our conciousness, let me ask you. Was it you who attacked Lady C.C.?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:59 am

He turned. "I was in the monster world when this happened so doubtful. Anyway if it was me she wouldn't of been alive. I would of assimilated her into me."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:02 am

Dropping on his knee now, he looked up to the man. "Then let me ask you this. Why are you doing these things? what does it gain you? After you defeated all of us, then what are you going to do?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:05 am

"Destroy the worlds of course." He then vanished into an inky mass.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:08 am

-So, you have no goal. Then you'll face the worst opponent possible. A person who has something to fight for.- Guilford slumped to the ground, lost in his stream of thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:09 am

As she ran through the forest to get back to her apartment Namide noticed Guilford. "Guilford-san.." She ran up to him and blinked. "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:11 am

"I'm sorry... Milady, I failed you..."Eyes closed and twiching a bit in pain, he had a hard time staying focuessed. "Pyrus turned traitor, but Ignis is safe..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:11 am

"What happen here? I sensed that fools magic and now it is gone where is he I want to know now." Hyjil showed up out of no where.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:13 am

She kneeled down next to him and then lay her head on his shoulder. "You didn't fail then. Ignis is safe that's good." She then looked at Hyjil. "I don't know...Guilford-San might."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am

"I....I.... can't sense his magic anymore I can't even sense the curse I put on him..... the worse might of happened." Hyjil started to cry.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:15 am

"The Devil was here... I tried to talk him into letting us go, we're not worth much to him, but he captured... *cough* ... He captured Pyrus..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:16 am

"I see then this is the fault of the master I'll leave now also girl I sense one of Pyrus' magic in your pocket I'd look into knowing that fool he will have left an explaination" Hyjil snapped her fingers and teleported away.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:19 am

She blinked and looked at Guilford. "Are you ok Guilford-San?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:21 am

"You don't need to worry about me, Milady. But you... have to know his intentions..." trying to sit up, and feeling a spike of pain, he fell back on the ground. "He intends to destroy the world..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:28 am

"I think he has more intentions than that otherwise he would be killing himself." She then licked his cheek. "Now rest a bit so you can tell Onee-Chan this."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:30 am

"Princess... You don't need to care for me... I found out he wasn't the one...who ordered the attack... on Lady C.C."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:32 am

She shook her head. "You protect Onee-Chan so I'll protect you."

As she said this Zedaran showed up again. "Hmm...a princess? Of what may I ask?"

She looked up at him. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:34 am

Guilford stood up, leaning on his own leg. "Princess, leave now. I'll handle him."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:36 am

He looked at him. "I'm not here to fight now...I got what I wanted already." He then sat down floating in the air. "But If you must know my name is Zedaran I'm an ancient warlock that thanks to your foolish mother was set free."

She blinked and stood up getting in between Guilford and Zedaran. "Guilford-san your too hurt. Like I said If you protect Onee-Chan I'll protect you." She then grabbed her sword and pulled it out ready to use it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zedaran's Return   Zedaran's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zedaran's Return
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next