Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Koji's Return I_vote_lcapKoji's Return I_voting_barKoji's Return I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Koji's Return

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Koji's Return Empty
PostSubject: Koji's Return   Koji's Return I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:21 am

Koji walked around outside of the castle. "Well well, Monster world...how many years has it been since the last i was here? How many decades, or has it been longer? " He started to have a flash back....
~I remember...I had run away from my home in the human world...It was a cold night, nothing but my loving dog by my side. I wandered the streets of the city, just looking for someplace warm. I nearly died that night, but somehow I survived, a power awoke inside of me...that was when that man appeared before me. I can remember his words like it was just yesterday...Wait what was it that he had said...Oh well that's not important, what is important was that after that I came here to learn my powers, and then set off to conquer the galaxy. To think I would actually return after all this time.~
Back to top Go down

Koji's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koji's Return   Koji's Return I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:28 am

Pyrus came walking up on the man he was bored. His chains rattled and glowed as the chain was restricting his magical powers. "Hello there how do you do?" Pyrus bowed.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Koji's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koji's Return   Koji's Return I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:29 am

Koji bowed. "Hello there old man. Did you know there are chains tied to you?"
Back to top Go down

Koji's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koji's Return   Koji's Return I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:33 am

"They are magical they seal my powers. This world fears me hahaha." The chains went dull then flashed brightly.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Koji's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koji's Return   Koji's Return I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:36 am

Koji looked at the man. "Wait a minute that laugh...you couldn't be...could you?" Koji thought for a minute. "You couldn't have one day a while back met a phoenix child in front of a church would you have?"
Back to top Go down

Koji's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koji's Return   Koji's Return I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:43 am

"Maybe why would that interest you." Pyrus was thinking.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Koji's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koji's Return   Koji's Return I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:45 am

"A man with a similar laugh as you appeared to that child, and the child was I."
Back to top Go down

Koji's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koji's Return   Koji's Return I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:53 am

"Well I recall helping a kid once, so your him intersting."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Koji's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koji's Return   Koji's Return I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:55 am

"Yes, you told me that I had the potential to conquer the world...I have conquered every section of this galaxy, yet this world still eludes my capture. Do you know why?"
Back to top Go down

Koji's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koji's Return   Koji's Return I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:00 am

"This world is not easy to conquer, I see you did get powerful. When I was younger I was bitter at the world and I managed to convince a child to go on a conquest." Pyrus laughed loud.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Koji's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koji's Return   Koji's Return I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:03 am

"So, was all I have done just a wild goose chase? a prank by some crazy old man? Have all the worlds I have conquered been in vain? All the civilizations I've destroyed been for naught?"
Back to top Go down

Koji's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koji's Return   Koji's Return I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:05 am

"Were you happy did you enjoy the adventure?" Pyrus stopped laughing.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Koji's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koji's Return   Koji's Return I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:08 am

"The...adventure...true, I did see things that no one else has only seen in picture, met those who some could have merely dreamed of. Fought those who will never be fought again. I have destroyed the laws of the universe itself, and many of its children. The adventure...was superb."
Back to top Go down

Koji's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koji's Return   Koji's Return I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:13 am

"In life if a man has a weak goal he ends up an old man who is bored. I had a weak goal and now I stand before a man who has had a fulfilling life. I am sorry if I pushed you down this path but at least it was fun." Pyrus offered a hand shake.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Koji's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koji's Return   Koji's Return I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:17 am

Koji refuses the handshake. "I think you misunderstood me. The adventure was good, yet I am not happy. There is something missing. Something that still seams wrong and has from the very start, as if there is something that I should have done already...as if there is something I have overlooked. Maybe I should have treated my troops better, or maybe i shouldn't have taken those blasted cards from that girl... Whatever the reason is, could you help me find it?" He offered another handshake.
Back to top Go down

Koji's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koji's Return   Koji's Return I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:20 am

"I could help you I have time until the rebellion is ready." Pyrus shook his hand, "don't regret too much in order to persue ones goals you much trample down others dreams."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Koji's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koji's Return   Koji's Return I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:22 am

"Hmm you speak of rebellion? Against whom do you wish to rebel?"
Back to top Go down

Koji's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koji's Return   Koji's Return I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:24 am

"The current ruler of all the worlds, I have an army and everything."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Koji's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koji's Return   Koji's Return I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:26 am

"One rules all the worlds? Perhaps It is that person who hinders my conquest...May I offer an alliance? My Galactic Forces with your army? together, we could have a better chance."
Back to top Go down

Koji's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koji's Return   Koji's Return I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:28 am

"I could always use more troops, even if after this you will go back to your conquest." Pyrus chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Koji's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koji's Return   Koji's Return I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:31 am

"Then we agree. I will call off my troops from this planet's conquest in order to assist you. After this, My conquest should be much simpler. Do you have any requirements of my troops or weaponry? We have several battle ships ready for combat if need be."
Back to top Go down

Koji's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koji's Return   Koji's Return I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:34 am

"Ships are useless I just need troops on the ground, you know you could always just try to ally yourself with this world and trade with them. Though you want this world I think it would be much more useful to just trade with them."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Koji's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koji's Return   Koji's Return I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:37 am

"Trade? What do I need through trade? I have created an empire. After I am gone it will dissolve. That's the way it is. Best to fight all out and accomplish what I promised you."
Back to top Go down

Koji's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koji's Return   Koji's Return I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:39 am

"Well I tried I'll let the next generation deal with you after this I retire, so what are we going to do? You said you needed help with something." Pyrus yawned.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Koji's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koji's Return   Koji's Return I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:44 am

"What I need is merely to do soul searching, but it can wait. Here, you might be able to do something with these as well. I can't figure out anything of them."
Koji threw the man a book. It's contents were 63 cards. "I took those from a girl named Sakura, thinking that she was my threat. But however, I know not what has become of her, perhaps if we use these it will atone for my sins? Or perhaps that will make me even more of a tyrant?" He let out an effeminate laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Koji's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koji's Return   Koji's Return I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koji's Return
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World :: Royal Castle-
Jump to: